Harrisburgh Pa. Farm Show on Jan12th

QuailHollowP&P :

Quote:
Any chance that you'll have blue or black standard cochins avail?
smile.png

Right now I only have a trio of the standards. (A black boy, a blue girl, and a splash girl) I can contact you in the spring if I have any chicks available though.

Big Daddy:

6136_563.jpg

Bullit:

6136_560.jpg

6136_513.jpg

Silkieluver I love your chickens! We've got 2 blue cochins that look like yours. One's name is Bluebell and one is Tiny. Have fun with those baths!
lol.png

Quote:
Thankyou Scoop! If anyone is interested I have a breeder quality splash cockerel for sale. I got him from another BYC member and she said he came from Bobbi Porto. I decided to keep his brother instead of him. I also have a pair of black rosecomb bantams for sale. I can get pictures if anyone wants to have a look-see at them.
smile.png

Quote:
I would like to ask the same question. Will there be a sale area like some of the other poultry shows have, or is this fair specifically for display and competition. Would anyone who's been there know?

I am trying to decide if I should go tomorrow, Sunday or one day next week. I suppose the crowds will be bad everyday so it doesn't matter. I also don't want to miss all the animals so perhaps I should just go tomorrow. It's a 2-1/2 hour drive for me, so I sure hope it's worth it! My DH says he'll go if he can eat whatever he wants and as much as he wants. I guess I'll have to
duc.gif
and agree or no farm show for me!

I couldn't get anyone to watch the dogs and chicks, so no overnight hotel stay
hmm.png

Just wanted to wish everyone luck. Have a good time for me. I was hoping to attend on the 9th, but my car in still in the shop.

Let me know how the silkies and the orpingtons do.

frow.gif

Quote:
I would like to ask the same question. Will there be a sale area like some of the other poultry shows have, or is this fair specifically for display and competition. Would anyone who's been there know?

There are a few of us us that would like to know if there will be sale's on chickens there and I wish someone could soon add a comment on this because most of the reason I will be going depend on whether or not there will be chickens for sale there. Please someone that may know post!!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom