Harry Potter or twilight?

I love the Potter movies. I have a hard time reading anything after I've seen the movie of it. So I need to wait awhile before I delve into those.
I did see twilight but I have a hard time watching the girl who plays Bella on screen and off. Someone mentioned her being in a catatonic state in the 2nd movie, I saw in interview with her and she looked the same way. Her acting in the Twilight movie wasn't very good and I thought it took away from the movie.

JMO

Quote:
EXACTLY!!!!

Harry Potter ALL the way!
big_smile.png

And can someone explain to me what this "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" means? Because I'm at a loss...

I have an appropriate quote for this argument, from the source of all the great fantasy epics...

"You have chosen the Evening, but my love is given to the Morning. And my heart forebodes that soon it will pass away for ever."
-Gimli, The Return of the King

And Team Edward/Team Jacob refers to those who long for elegant, slender, and pale vs. those who long for underage beefcake :p

Last edited:
I LOVE the Harry Potter movies! I had a hard time getting into the books though.

But I read all the Twilight Series. I liked Twilight movie too and the soundtrack. And I haven't seen New Moon yet but I'm sure I'll like it because I thought that book was the better of them all. But the soundtrack sucked.

So....IF I HAD to make a definitive answer.......I would say Harry Potter was better.

I love the "hotty" charactors in the Twilight series. Gorgous! Both Edward and Jacob. But Robert Pattenson as a person, is ssssoooooo completely different from his charactor, I don't like him. And Kristen Stewart too. The other actors seem pretty cool. Like you might actually want to be friends with them. Maybe get to know them. Same in Harry Potter. Those actors seem like real, down to earth, not shallow and self absorbed.

The 2 series shouldn't be compared though. They are so different in comparasin. Twilight Series is about LOVE between a girl and a boy. And Harry Potter is more about mystery and magical and survival of the fittest. If that makes sence??

I have read both serveral and I am a huge Harry Potter fan. But since Twilight came out I am completely for Twilight! Harry Potter doesn't even come close! The Twilight books definantly triumph over Harry Potter although they are both very good.

IN GENERAL, books are sooooo much better than movies.

Twilight movies are terrible.

Potter isn't that much better.

BUT

the Potter books slam twilight in the chicken poo!

sooo much better!

Back
Top Bottom