Has anyone bought that steam mop they show on T.V.?

I have not tried it, but a friend of mine did not like hers. She said it leaked badly. She had a replacment sent and it also leaked badly...I did not want to waste my $$. She said the old fashion way is cheaper and less hassle.
I have hard wood floors, so in the name of 'being green', I use terry cleaning clothes and a bucket.....and knee pads
ya.gif

Not the one on tv but got a hoover a few weeks ago, what a waste of a $100 it doesnt work good. I cant imagine any others are better. maybe if the floors dont really get dirty like no pets, no shoes in the house and no kids. so if I give away the cats dogs and kids mine would be ok
wink.png

I got the Shark Steam mop last weekend and LOVE IT!
It works great. Doesnt leak and my linoleum floors(pantry and bathroom) look great. Plus they are less slippery and the floors dont get "wet" like they did with the reg old mop and bucket.

I have wood floors through the rest of the house and have done spot cleaning so far and it has worked great on those as well. Gotten up some stickers and such. And the room smells cleaner after as well.

I did get extra pads though. I go through two in a room and a half.
hmm.png

I have one of the H2O mops and it is just wonderful. I use mine just about everyday! It is so handy, after you get done, you just throw the cloth in the washer and it is ready to go. No more wasting money on swiffers! Plus with what ever laundry det. you use when you mop it smells like it cause it heats the pad up with steam. You also can see the steam coming out of it so you know that it is working! And it disinfects too.
The floors are not slick and you get that sqeeking clean feeling.
clap.gif
And they look great too.
Sorry but do not buy the extra pads off of ebay, you are wasting your money though, It comes with 2, but I wanted a couple of extras for the winter months when mud was being tracked in, ordered them off ebay. They were in the H2O box, but I think some one hand made those babies. Not a hard task... Anyway, they do not work nearly as good as the ones that come with it!

Good Luck! Mine paid for itself, I love it!
thumbsup.gif

We have 11 year old white flooring in the kitchen and entryway. We have a eureka enviro steamer, it cleans way better then a mop.

I got the Shark one for Christmas and I think it works great. It is better on my hardwood than on my tile. I think this is because my tile is textured. It still does a good job even with the texture.

I like it because you don't have to use chemicals. My 17 month old is forever on the floors and I don't want her crawling and walking on chemical cleaned floor. My dogs are also very sensitive to cleaning products (they are hairless) so I try to avoid them. The Shark works well for me.

I have the Mirabella from TV, and its ok, only thing I don't like about it is the pads don't fit on it completely, but my g.f. can make anything, so she could "create" me some more . . .and the handle will pop out if I turn it too crazy . . . but it does clean junk off of the floors and I feel like they are a little cleaner for awhile . . .

Back
Top Bottom