Has anyone ordered from Texas Poultry before?

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
I'm asking because they have some of the breeds we want and I want to find out all I can about them first.
Like mean lines , poor stock, alot of DOA, anything that would be a red flag.
Breeds I want M Java,Blue,Slash,BLK JG,BLK & BLUE Langshans, Buff,LT,Dk Brahmas.
Also looking for BCM,BLUECM,SM,GCM and don't brake the bank Lt. Sussex.
I can not afford what breeders want for thier eggs,or chicks. I wish I could but... That is not going to happen right now. If anyone has these breeds and could give me a price on what they have that would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the update on Ideal. I was wondering about their Brahmas. The site is down and I know they are out of some breeds for awhile. Anyone from Texas order or hear anything about them?

I just ordered ducks online last Thursday and got a prompt email that I will get them this Friday.

Plus I will try and get pics of my Brahmas and post on here, I got Brahmas, Turkens, Australorps and Ameracaunas from them last spring and I am very happy wth all of them. I think I ordered 70 pullets and I did't lose one chick.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Great that helps alot. Please do post pics. Will be
caf.gif
till pics are posted. Thank you so much.
hugs.gif

The only thing I got from them was I split an order of midget whites from them and they mixed in three royal palms. They did not say they substituted them, just sent them instead of mw. Said they would make it up on the next order, which there will not BE a next order. I sold all the stock from them. Figured anyone that doesn't know what kind of turkey they are putting in a box probably making a lot of other mistakes under the radar too.

Back
Top Bottom