Has anyone seen something like this...Help please

No matter how much we've seen life always has something new up it's sleeve.
I really hope someone else has an idea.
So, it's not even like something stuck on, it's part of the bird? Like a weird tissue or growth? Before you said it might have been like something was weeping. Do you not feel that way anymore?
Initially I thought may be the umbilical had not closed completely and was weeping a bit, but after washing it up to see what was going on it was not that. There were a couple of the white spots that looked to have yellowish crusty stuff stuck on them.

Maybe put some neosporin or vet spray and see if it gets better? If it's oozing and crusty that sounds like an infection.
Yes, I thought so too, I wiped it with peroxide and antibiotic ointment, but I am thinking the internal lump is the culprit. I just don't know if there is any way to treat that or what is causing it :he

Yes, I thought so too, I wiped it with peroxide and antibiotic ointment, but I am thinking the internal lump is the culprit. I just don't know if there is any way to treat that or what is causing it :he
Yeah, that's frustrating. If you feel around there is the lump static or can you kind of move it around under the skin?

Back
Top Bottom