Hatch-Along - Setting eggs week of Feb 4th..anyone else?

woohoo! - One's pipped & one's out & wandering around.
They weren't supposed to hatch for two more days.

Quick rundown on my incubator:
I set 8 EE eggs & 2 are hatching. The others never developed.
There are 2 pure araucana eggs, & they don't look like they've developed, but they have a week to go.
The grocery store eggs haven't started pipping yet. But 9 of 12 have developed well.

Yes I used a modified hot water heater thermostat. I won't have to worry any more as I just bought a gqf 1502... I found it on Craigslist for $150
smile.png
Wow! Nice find! I'm jealous, haha. $150 is a great deal. So what are you going to incubate first?

woohoo! - One's pipped & one's out & wandering around.
They weren't supposed to hatch for two more days.

Quick rundown on my incubator:
I set 8 EE eggs & 2 are hatching. The others never developed.
There are 2 pure araucana eggs, & they don't look like they've developed, but they have a week to go.
The grocery store eggs haven't started pipping yet. But 9 of 12 have developed well.
Congradulations on the early hatchers!
celebrate.gif

And Good Luck with the rest!
fl.gif

Both of my eggs have pipped but both at the wrong end :( silly chicks. Hopefully they make it.

I have a pip too!!! Woo hoo for them not being dead!!!

jhammet... 50 left? Ohmygoodness!
Yes I set 59 to hatch on feb 4th... I am a science teacher/ History teacher and needed 3 eggs per student for my science students... Then snow hit and school closed so all the eggs came to my house to hatch out. I am going to maintain the flock for the eggs. I sell at a local farmers market

I finally have a hatched chick and she is cute! I have 3 more pips though I cant see them now since they all got rolled over by the new hatchling.

NOTHING...
Its day 20, and I set the eggs at noon, so I'm not getting too terribly concerned yet.

There are reports of massive snow coming here though, and school may be cancelled tomorrow...7 minute car ride from my school to my home... take em home, or leave em at school?

Back
Top Bottom