Hatch-Along - Setting eggs week of Feb 4th..anyone else?

This waiting is killing me!!!!!! 24 hours after the white one pipped and 12 hours after the brown. HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!! Lol

LOVE IT!!!!!! I don't even know what colors mine will be. The white egg is a leghorn crossed with either an Orpington or barredrock and the brown is suposivly an auracana crossed with Orpington or barredrock. The suspense is killing me!!!!!

2:30 in the morning and I now have my very first baby chick ever!!!!!!! Now hopefully the other figures its way out before being used as a soccer ball.

Congrats on the new chicks Willow and andertr!

It is the morning of day 22 and still the 3 chicks out of 8 eggs. I have 3 pips 1 from early yesterday morning with no progress one from last night and one from this morn. The other 2 eggs still nothing.

I had 3 hatch last night, 1 overnight, 1 is zipping. The last egg was set a day after the others, so hoping for pip and zip by tonight. :) I'm a proud grandma

Congrats on the new chicks Willow and andertr!

It is the morning of day 22 and still the 3 chicks out of 8 eggs. I have 3 pips 1 from early yesterday morning with no progress one from last night and one from this morn. The other 2 eggs still nothing.

After they pip, they take a long nap before zipping. Zipping is hard work! :)

Back
Top Bottom