Hatched his rooster 15 years ago, what is this established elderly homeowners rights agenst new 8 year old housing devlopments complaining.?

Dellica

Hatching
Sep 2, 2020
Please tell me when town grows up around an established elderly man 75 years old pet rooster 15 year old can not get charged a hundred bucks a day for keeping his pet rooster just because they built houses on same farmland he sold off 8 years ago and new neighbors complain about him Crowing 4 times a day.. and he is not even a loud rooster. we are defending our self in court.

Attachments

• IMG_20180815_192501.jpg
    IMG_20180815_192501.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 82
People are odd sometimes. Living in the city is fine with the constant noise of traffic, honking, buses, construction and the usual racket, but take them out of their element and stick them in a newly developed rural area and the mannerless birds start singing too early, the belligerent cows low to their calves to frequently, the inconsiderate coyotes wake them in the night and the occasional delinquent rooster crow is intolerable. It's like moving in next to a railway and expecting the rail company to stop the train from whistling approaching road crossings. People are VERY odd sometimes.

How awful such things happen. This is not the way we should live together.

Why are people so intolerant? Why do people/organisations with loads of money often win in court even if it’s not fare.

Sometimes I have the feeling a lot of people don’t speak with each other anymore (having real conversations). People became more shallow in real contact with internet/ fb.

In my country there are organisations and neighbourhood police who try to mediate in such matters. This often works great for quarreling neighbours /such matters.

Just more of the general disdain city-dwellers have for "farmy" folk. It really ticks me off. Where do they think their food comes from?
From the store of course. :rant Because if people would now how animals are kept in the farm factories, they would instantly stop eating / drinking standard meat, eggs , dairy and cheese.

Edit: @ emoji (to avoid misunderstandings)

Last edited:
To be blatantly honest he probably shot himself in the foot when he didn’t show up to hearings. But he may have a shot with the grandfather clause.... if he can prove that he was raising chickens before the ordinance was passed. For instance, pictures, receipts of bird feed, or statements from neighbors and family members. The success of your plight though will ultimately depend upon your determination. I was once told the only difference between determination and stubbornness is success. Keep pushing and be more annoying to the powers that be than the neighborhood. Best wishes

Back
Top Bottom