hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

Monita,

I see you have a wish there for some Phoenix eggs
smile.png
Do you care if they may or may not be pure? What are the shipping rules to your state? I'm not NPIP yet. I have Silver Phoenix..OK might be Golden Phoenix because in the right light some days...I can lean that way... roo's and hens. They just aren't isolated.

It's what I'm hatching now. They are in with White Cochins. I'm pretty sure the Roosters aren't mixing at this point, and I do have a Delaware Rooster coming of age now too. But if you want to give it a shot, the eggs are yours. Cost of shipping only.

Laney

Laney: thank you so much for the offer but do you mind if i wait till spring maybe. right now i have the 3 mutt eggs due to hatch tomorrow... 7 mille fleur and 2 self blue due to hatch 11/2. as soon as the mutts hatch i have 6 SLW x BO waiting to go in and 12 assorted that i won coming from kathyinmo probably the end of next week that have to go in then finially 12+ serama eggs being shipped out the week of 11/4. and i promised my bf the seramas would be my last hatch until spring. especially considering i already told him that the d'uccle and seramas definately be in the house this winter and maybe a few others depending on what i get out of kathy's eggs. .. whew!!!! but seriously i would love to get a few of your phoenix eggs come spring if the offer still stands then. i really appreciate it. (if i hatched some now they would be in the house for the winter too and i don't know if i am gonna have that much room lol.)

Last edited:
They are all mostly out not, just need to kick the last of the egg free. I did lose one but I think it was bleeding before I opened it. It didn't look right when I candeled prior to opening. I am not sure about 1 other one, it looks small and week. Now I need to fid a place to move the bator for the night so I can get some sleep
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom