hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

wee.gif
I woke up this morning 2 more chicks
smile.png
I want to see everyone babies
28795_ekios_babies_007.jpg

28795_ekios_babies_004.jpg

Last edited:
Had one rocking last night. No pips or peeps. Temp is 102 and humidity at 72%. If nothing by Wednesday, I'm gonna get really worried. I candled an egg this morning and saw movement. Didn't want to disturb the others and mess up the temp/humidity.

Quote:
I also have 6 eggs under my Blk chochin that has nothing happing they were taken from this clutch and put under her and there is no pips or anything yet for me either on that batch. I read sometimes it takes a little longer than 21 days
fl.gif
for you Julie_A

Quote:
It does huh. I dont know who the daddy is and I believe My Jap bantam is the mama but she made her nest in the woods and I think everyone was laying eggs in it I guess time will tell. They do have yellow legs and feathers on them. My niece got to witness it all she is 12 and Im glad she got to see this wonderful experience. When she heard the chripping from inside the eggs she about cryed
smile.png

Julie_A:

don't worry girl..... i'm right here with ya. slight wobbling yesterday but still no peeps pips or anything. and i'm the same way. if nothing by wednesday i will be really worried. kinda worried already but it is just day 20/21 for me so i still have time fingers are crossed for you.

everyone else:

congrats on the new babies...YAY!!!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom