hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

The adults probably have the tiny aluminum foil hats....
lau.gif

That could be! Or it's the strange noises the silkies make. They make strange noises, one of my girls is both confused and curious about it. She doesn't know what to think!

I'll see if I can snap a pic now. I see Stevie out there, so the others aren't far from him. I'll post it here.

Bluemoon

Yep, the roos out of the olive egger cross I've been hatching have all been HUGE. And pretty! I like his wheaten hackle coloring! Hope he's sweet! The CBM roo looks really nice, too, but hard to tell from a distance. Glad they are doing well-thanks for posting a pic!!!

He's pretty even tempered so far. The girls don't really bother him, and Roxi follows him everywhere.

I'll get a closer pick of Stevie. He isn't nearly as big, but very pretty. Roxi as well. Stevie got his clock tuned by one of my Isa girls, and had an attitude adjustment from that encounter. He was a little bit agressive before that. He's been less agressive since.

Bluemoon

Wonderful chicks everyone My black Cochin hatched out 3 and I went out in middle of night to check and 1 got lost and didnt make it back under mama
sad.png
I brought them in the house Im so sad my fault I guess only strong survive
sad.png

Awe....mama would have typically gone & gotten it, so maybe it had something internal wrong or something? I'm so sorry!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom