Hatching day 25 ( Second time lucky)

Ok so I pipped a hole and can see the duckling but no movement. Im so so upset. I can't take it out of the shell.. I know I should but it will upset me too much!

Not going to do this again until I have a good digital incubator ! 

Thank you so much for all your help. You have all been so wonderful.

Jessica

Awe well I can understand.

Thank you :) I am a soft touch and hate any animal passing away. I just hope they didn't suffer and just fell asleep peacefully. Winnie is so lovely but I am exhausted!! I slept on the floor last night to stop her crying so tonight I am going to try putting the brooder box on the bed, I had her in my cardigan when I went shopping and everyone fell in love with her! Waiting for a ducklings to hatch from a local breeder so she can have a little friend. Love her sooo much!!! Look at her here.. fast asleep!! QUOTE] Your his momma now. Aweeee sorry to hear about the others but I know what your going threw about your little one crying...I'm in the room with mine and again he's got five others with him and he is crying at me right now for some attention grrrrr. REALLY! I'm right here lol

Winnie is lovely! And I understand not opening the others too. Dont feel bad either way. As Caesar said, there are so many things that can go wrong, so dont blame yourself!

I'm so sorry about the others not hatching for you. :( But Winnie is a special blessing! I'm sure it'll get a little easier once he/she has a friend or two to focus on. ^-^

Back
Top Bottom