Hatching day 25 ( Second time lucky)

Pretty sure it was yesterday... but one that hatched early and was like 60 hours ago....
I'm wondering if the humidity is off, it's never been tested, so we have no clue. Wonder if they are sticky. if she candles both sides that should tell us.... We expected them to be late though.

Pretty sure it was yesterday... but one that hatched early and was like 60 hours ago....

Wonder if it's possible that her days are off? She's gonna have her hands full with the one. LOL. I have six and OMG, the one grey call Peeps everytime I leave the room, I'm like HAY, you have Five other friends..

I'm wondering if the humidity is off, it's never been tested, so we have no clue. Wonder if they are sticky. if she candles both sides that should tell us.... We expected them to be late though.

True. Pictures would be nice too. Jessica - can you candle and take a pic for us?

Wonder if it's possible that her days are off? She's gonna have her hands full with the one. LOL. I have six and OMG, the one grey call Peeps everytime I leave the room, I'm like HAY, you have Five other friends..

They are funny little boogens, aren't they

True. Pictures would be nice too. Jessica - can you candle and take a pic for us?

They are funny little boogens, aren't they

LOL, I'm not sure if Funny little boogens is the correct word I would use for this guy. HAHAHHAHAH.. I even gave him TWO stuffed animals AND, I place a heater right next to his cage. and he still cries when I leave, GRRR. I have no clue how he survives when I'm at work. LOL..

LOL, I'm not sure if Funny little boogens is the correct word I would use for this guy. HAHAHHAHAH.. I even gave him TWO stuffed animals AND, I place a heater right next to his cage. and he still cries when I leave, GRRR. I have no clue how he survives when I'm at work. LOL..

LOL! Sounds like Spoiled little boogens!!

Hahahaha!! Omg no joke .. Worse than a new born baby! She had her first swim today, slept under heater and then peeped until I picked her up! Then slept on my shoulder for half hour.. Carrying her around everywhere . I am so tired '

Of course I will candle them tonight and take a photo . Do you think the humidity might have been too low? I am ordering an rcom incubator with a digital humidity display . Not using this piece of murdering junk again! It is day 29 today and the first born is 3 days old today. X

Ps , I think I will leave them for 2 more days just to be certain then might ask my dad or boyfriend to do an egg topsy because I will just cry if I see a dead duckling :(

Hahahaha!! Omg no joke .. Worse than a new born baby! She had her first swim today, slept under heater and then peeped until I picked her up! Then slept on my shoulder for half hour.. Carrying her around everywhere . I am so tired '

Of course I will candle them tonight and take a photo . Do you think the humidity might have been too low? I am ordering an rcom incubator with a digital humidity display . Not using this piece of murdering junk again! It is day 29 today and the first born is 3 days old today. X

OK, first why is your first one getting swimming lessons already? He should be waiting until he's a week old, he has to build up his own oils and it takes about that long to do so.. Getting feet wet is OK but I personally would be holding off on the swimming lessons.

I think your Humidity is to high, Day 29 We are going to want to make safe holes for all of them.

Back
Top Bottom