HATCHING eggs from our 9 year old Daughters FRIZZLE Project! Thanks for your support!

How did your chick shipping experiment turn out? those are some cute chicks! hope that little gal is whiddling down her list to my name
big_smile.png

How did your chick shipping experiment turn out? those are some cute chicks! hope that little gal is whiddling down her list to my name
big_smile.png
ughhh she isnt dwindling it down at all! pure frustration, I am actually sitting here googling how to break broody hens! six hens are sitting monkey pile in there, I take them out for two days and put them back and they go right back to it!! I had a week they laid in between enough to set eggs for her one chick order for local pick up and then as soon as it got warm again bam, back at it! she has at least six other girls that should be laying anyday but who knows when their time comes!

The chick shipping went perfect except even express they took two days, and usps is terrible with scanning them we thought they were lost!

We sent out a box full of 24 brahma chicks last night, its our second run and this time full box, they go from PA to SC so praying they make it ok!

And you are still on her list for eggs right Jenny?

I need to get on this list!
1f600.png
What! your not?
lau.gif
her little fuzzballs are awesomely frizzled! We are still working on getting enough eggs in a timely manner to set to start getting orders out and then we can start shipping eggs again.

send me a message with zip and if you want chicks or eggs, anyone more than half country away from PA I would say it PAYS to just buy chicks, as its hard on them to travel USPS so far. just a suggestion!

Thought I would post some pics of HarmonyAnn with her little birdies!

She says she wants to work with Polish frizzles now, soon she will take over my entire back yard! silly kid!

What color polish do you think I should have her work with? she loves the buffs? but I am having issues finding chicks from SQ stock that have frizzling too. not to mention need NPIP! ughhh

quick photo shoot with some frizzle babies before they headed out the door this morning!

Back
Top Bottom