Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! I have chicks arriving today from CPL, well sort of from CPL...LOL Awesome chicks, for the DH. I'm just up snuggling the coffee cup until the PO calls.

I must sleep...but had to share.... Got my first CCL egg today.... so cute!!
woot.gif

celebrate.gif
Congratulations!!!

Ugh! I lost a chick last night. Not sure what happened. I found him in the water bowl, but butt first bent back over the edge. Kinda looked like he was soaking in a tub? Face totally dry?

Hey guys,
As of this morning, I have 20+ bbs am eggs and 5 lav am eggs. Will be over 30 total egga by todays end. I would like $40 total (shipping included. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Hi All!

So, can someone tell me about feathered feet and SFH? All of my SFH have had feathered feet, so I just assumed that it was a breed thing. But, someone pointed out to me that feathered feet in SFH is actually very rare and wanted to know if it was really a SFH. I am sure it is, I got them from a very reputable trader. How can I respond?

Ummm.. I have never heard of feather feet on SFH.
idunno.gif
Have you posted on the SFH thread ????
Not one of mine have feathered feet. Pics??????
big_smile.png

Quote: lol, they hit Orlando over night! Will see them today

SFH --------------nope no feathered feet here either.

Krafty........Congrats on the new layer!

I have eggs to ship today and a gosling to send to TX

Eggs available TODAY: Khaki Campbell, Silver Appleyard, Light brahma, EE ------PM for number available and side swap info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom