Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
barnie.gif

1st day of spring
rant.gif

The ground was bare two days ago!

I'd lock the dog up before hubby gets home. Maybe get a crate so the dog can see that everyone else gets to greet dad first. I HATE the whole dominance issues with dogs, when the man of the house constantly puts the dog first. Been there, done that and learned that if a guy can put a dog before me, then he's a disposable man.

I'd lock the dog up before hubby gets home. Maybe get a crate so the dog can see that everyone else gets to greet dad first. I HATE the whole dominance issues with dogs, when the man of the house constantly puts the dog first. Been there, done that and learned that if a guy can put a dog before me, then he's a disposable man.

yuckyuck.gif

Lol
It isn't him putting the dog before me that ticks me off, it's him putting the dog before his own children's safety. :smack

I honestly think he just doesn't realize he's doing that. He thinks I am just being dramatic and trying to start a fight or something. Stupid.

I received eggs from acechix today. Today is turning out pretty good, even though I cooked a whole batch of chicks last night.

I still suggest the crate. I'd be furious with him. It's a dog, greet your darn kids first. As much as our cat is our baby, G still greets the boys before he greets the cat. These problems are part of the reason I don't like dogs. When your "partner" puts the dog before human family members, there's a problem. Maybe not exactly the dog's fault, but the dog expresses it. If the dog is crated, it kind of takes it out of your husband's hands. If he pushes the kids away to go greet the dog first, get rid of the dog or the husband.

The problem is the humans...... we as humans treat our pets like humans. They only understand pack mentality, so we as humans send the wrong messages to the dog/ animal. JMHO !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom