Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just chance that we are on page 666?
idunno.gif
Is it sad that I was thinking the same exact thing? lol...

As much as I want them, I love my Choc Orps. I just hope one of you will be generous enough to offer eggs at some point.
fl.gif
I am bidding on the Isbar eggs they have on ebay, since of course I was outbid on RBA. But then again, I am still not going to go that high. My conscience won't let me.

I hear ya, kraftyladies! And I just wanted to say a public thank you -- I'm still barely scraping by at somewhat below the federal poverty level, here, although every time I publish another novella my income goes up a little bit more. There is NO WAY I would be able to have the breeds I'm getting if not for you all and this swap. So

woot.gif
and THANK YOU!!!

And believe me, when they're grown and laying, I will pass it on!!!

x2! I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm a student and, as of late, having $30 in my bank account means I'm having an exceptionally good week. Still trying to figure out how to become a billionaire, but the plan still alludes me.
wink.png

Billionaire, no -- but when I'm a best-selling NYT novelist, I will buy the newest, most expensive import I can find and share like a madwoman!!! (Won't be hard...)

Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and say hi after spending the last two and a half days in the hospital. Blood pressure going up and down. Feeling better now. Cluckitall, yours and CPL eggs are going out tomorrow, sorry for the delay, sending extras

Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and say hi after spending the last two and a half days in the hospital. Blood pressure going up and down. Feeling better now. Cluckitall, yours and CPL eggs are going out tomorrow, sorry for the delay, sending extras
Oh goodness. Are those Polish messing with you? Just kidding. I sure hope you are doing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom