Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's usually been great when I have been able to reach her. She took 2 weeks to respond to my last email though, and they never answer the phone. I was trying to order some chicks a few weeks back, but I gave up. AND the price she quoted me was much higher than she charged a friend for the same order.
sad.png
I've just about given up. Doesn't seem like she's going to do anything about the beak issue with the barthuhners and she won't even answer my email about what chicks she sent me in the assortment.

I have DC#'s for clearing!

Swap Thread, Eggs shipped to Filumene (post #6651) DC# 9114901075742385075110
Side swap with Madamwlf DC# 9114901075742385075196

I did talk to the postmaster about my #7 box being nearly $23 to ship 2 weeks ago.  He said maybe the weight and location... I said it was eggs like he had in his hand and it was going to Florida and he charged me a little over $12 for the same box, eggs and it was going to Washington or California.  He said there is no surcharge and he'd talk to her about it.

Nice! They should refund you the difference.

sorry you didnt get any answers.

I gave up too after sending so many emails concerning the CCL juveniles
It's very frustrating when you spend that kind of money on something and it's like she sent the bare minimum. That's fine though. He's breeding at least one hen and I'll hatch everything I can. I will work these issues out of them and the part bart. I'm tired of just throwing my money away to a company who doesn't give a crap about customers.

Eggs went out today for Ayeupchuck, Kraftyladies, and Eggorthechicken. I PM'd DC#'s to all three. I'd enter them in here, but I left them upstairs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom