Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for fun.....took some pictures today for craigslist. These things are hatching like crazy now! (Black English orp. and Lavender orp. pictured)

I have had a chick with its legs tied together for 5 or 6 days now- (was born with legs spread out) It is doing really good and walking great but, I don't want to take the "brace" off and it relapse. He is my only dark blue breda that hatched. The others are light.

Last edited:
I have had a chick with its legs tied together for 5 or 6 days now- (was born with legs spread out) It is doing really good and walking great but, I don't want to take the "brace" off and it relapse. He is my only dark blue breda that hatched. The others are light.
It should be fine after that much time. It's been given time to get it's legs set and strengthen.

Argh! I am an idiot! I posted on the swap page the status of my CPL silkie eggs. I am sorry everyone. It was crazy around here last night.

This was posted on the Cream Legbar thread the other day, and I asked if I could share it:

Just to say it, I like dogs better than cats, but my cats are terrific with the chicks. Here's a blue laced red wyandotte chick taking down my cat last year (he's got his back-up buddies in the background). This is the exact order I snapped these 3 pictures. Click on them to see them enlarged, it's pretty funny.

900x900px-LL-c941f756_DSC_0074.jpeg

900x900px-LL-d06d8fed_DSC_0075.jpeg

900x900px-LL-395bd793_DSC_0076.jpeg
I pasted them larger so you could see them better.

Last edited:
"are bidding on 6+ Fertile Hatching Faverolle eggs. These birds are becoming
very popular, as they are RARE in the USA at the present time.
They are extremely great layers - laying over 150 eggs per year. They
mature faster than other poultry. They are multi-purpose chickens
raised for meat or eggs. The eggs are bluish green and light pinkish - beige."

Look at this quote from an ebay add for Salmon Faverolle. I have never had any that lay bluish green eggs. They must be really RARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom