Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have received SFH's from papa (I think) and I got some white ones that are exactly the way they are supposed to be- all the rest are mine that I hatch. Wonder if they were icelandics instead? Still wouldn't make sense on the beard.
Icelandics generally don't have feathered legs or a beard. I'm also guessing faverelles

just sold the khaki campbell flock!
celebrate.gif
they ship out tomorrow

Glad I got my eggs today!!!!

I
I love Lionheads!  Too small and adorable to be in my meat rabbit pen, though.

X2

Thanks!  I was wondering too.  I've been using a sharpie on my own eggs.  Oops!  I need to figure out a mark now....

I've always just written on my eggs in pencil, but I ordered a fleur de lis stamp today with egg ink. Yay! I'll still write the breed info, but the fleur de lis will indicate they came from my birds.

I
I've always just written on my eggs in pencil, but I ordered a fleur de lis stamp today with egg ink. Yay! I'll still write the breed info, but the fleur de lis will indicate they came from my birds.
Did you get the stamp and ink from the linked site posted earlier? They are very expensive! Nice looking marks on the eggs though. I will have to keep looking, darn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom