HATCHING!!!!!

OFWGKTA

Chirping
Dec 27, 2023
I came home from school today and heard chirping, and i saw one of my eggs moving then i saw a baby !!! Im so excited! Another one is coming too! Will send pictures when its out if wanted šŸ˜
20240118_152014.jpg

Congratulations! Just remember not to open the incubator now (it's tempting I know šŸ˜…)
I'd love to hear a bit more about the babies! What breed are they going to be?
Idk what breed, but it is a mixed breed for sure! I have bantam roosters, and a kind of rooster idk the name of. Its like a silkie without the big puffed head?, silkie hens and just basic hens. It will have a younger sibling coming in a week or two, we found out yesterday! Thats all i know about the chick so faršŸ˜Š

Idk what breed, but it is a mixed breed for sure! I have bantam roosters, and a kind of rooster idk the name of. Its like a silkie without the big puffed head?, silkie hens and just basic hens. It will have a younger sibling coming in a week or two, we found out yesterday! Thats all i know about the chick so faršŸ˜Š
Oh, that's interesting! Do you have any guesses or predictions on what this chick's color may be? Your flock is probably a mixed color flock, but are there any colors (or traits maybe) that you hope to see in the chicks?

Oh, that's interesting! Do you have any guesses or predictions on what this chick's color may be? Your flock is probably a mixed color flock, but are there any colors (or traits maybe) that you hope to see in the chicks?
The chick just hatched along with a second one and they are both black babies, they have five toes so they either came from my silkie or that rooster i still cant think of the breed of :) they are awfully small so they might be bantams? So adorable!
20240120_163710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom