Have you seen egganic industries new Coop?

Anyone could build this! It's the idea that is so cool, not the price. I guess Egganic just sees this as a way to provide a discreet chicken habitat for those who shouldn't have chickens and those are usually the people who will pay the price. My MIL is that kind of person. It just depends how hard up you are. The idea truly is cool and if you can do it yourself, then go for it!

Quote:
gig.gif
My thoughts exactly! And I won't elaborate b/c it won't be nice. ;-)

It is a neat idea - way small though I'm sure someone is going to take the basic idea and expand on it. We are sure to see a new tractor show up that looks alot like that
big_smile.png

Okay, I'm in giggling fits. This is like something out of Nick Park's animation. This SO could have been straight out of Chicken Run (eerily, either Ginger OR one of those evil chicken profiteering companies could have been the architects...).

Now they need a coop that looks like a 3-compartment cedar compost bin (for folks that are too hippy or eco-cool to have a ginormous trash can without making the neighbors suspicious).

Seriously, if your need for stealth is THAT great, why not put a dog kennel in the yard with a dog house, privacy lathe in the chain links, and a big BEWARE OF DOG sign on the gate? If you want to go whole hog (or dog), get a tape recording of a dog barking and play it when the neighbors start to get nosy.

Back
Top Bottom