Haven The Maltipoo Puppy

Pics
Had a turner and hooch moment when he decided to visit a neighbor. He escaped 3 days in a row to literally go sleep in the same person's (stranger 3 roads away) driveway. No idea why lol! He's also my profile picture here. His name is Amos. He's fantastic. The last two pictures (by the white dog and with the baby) he was just 6 months old! He matured so quickly into such a gorgeous gentle beast.
OHMUGRRSH he's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!
Kiss him for me!
What a beast!

I grew up with bullmastiffs.

Had a turner and hooch moment when he decided to visit a neighbor. He escaped 3 days in a row to literally go sleep in the same person's (stranger 3 roads away) driveway. No idea why lol! He's also my profile picture here. His name is Amos. He's fantastic. The last two pictures (by the white dog and with the baby) he was just 6 months old! He matured so quickly into such a gorgeous gentle beast.
@janiedoe Come see this sexy thang!

What an adorable dog!

96214703-6371-4ADD-AE73-1BFD887CB99D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom