Haven The Maltipoo Puppy

Pics
Yeah,it is. I'm very happy with it.

Those look nice. What type of material is it though? It looks like it could break from wear after awhile.
That’s good! And it’s a type of biothane. I’ve found it to quite durable so far even when we were really active hiking and playing with other dogs a ton. We don’t do that as much now but it still held up. The only time I’ve replaced one is when he outgrew and then just a few months ago when I decided the flaky gray was ugly 🤣 but I still have that one and it’s still in good shape. He’s 2 1/2 and I only replaced it like twice in all that time if that helps. And that’s only cause he outgrew one and then again when I decided the one was ugly. These ones are designed for working dogs like hunting dogs and stuff so they’re quite durable.

That’s good! And it’s a type of biothane. I’ve found it to quite durable so far even when we were really active hiking and playing with other dogs a ton. We don’t do that as much now but it still held up. The only time I’ve replaced one is when he outgrew and then just a few months ago when I decided the flaky gray was ugly 🤣 but I still have that one and it’s still in good shape. He’s 2 1/2 and I only replaced it like twice in all that time if that helps. And that’s only cause he outgrew one and then again when I decided the one was ugly. These ones are designed for working dogs like hunting dogs and stuff so they’re quite durable.
Oh wow. Too me it looked like a weaker material. That's a really good collar if it can handle all of that!

Oh wow. Too me it looked like a weaker material. That's a really good collar if it can handle all of that!
Yeah, definitely not weak hahah I can see how it looks that way though! But it’s got stitching or something inside the biothane cover so it’s really tough! He would run all through the sand and mud and stuff at the beach or through the woods or whatever or just rough house in our yard and go crazy and it’s always held up hahah and he plays HARD lol

Yeah, definitely not weak hahah I can see how it looks that way though! But it’s got stitching or something inside the biothane cover so it’s really tough! He would run all through the sand and mud and stuff at the beach or through the woods or whatever or just rough house in our yard and go crazy and it’s always held up hahah and he plays HARD lol
That's an impressive collar. Your dog must have a lot of energy.

Haven made a friend!
1AAE02DB-6C44-4E63-ADA8-9BC6FA9F2DA4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom