Headbangers Anonymous

I do that too!...except the max volume part because I care about my hearing. ;)
My hearing was shot a long time ago. Between tools, machines, motors, concerts, loud stereos...and I'm sure more and all before a time when anyone said "Hey, you need to wear these"...

Now if it's not maxed out, I can't hear it. Altho, my wife calls my bad hearing ..'selective' 😉

Edit... That's wasn't putting any blame on anyone else. That was all me and my choice..👍

!! Throwing out a reminder to any newcomers popping in. As much I love listening to anything hard and heavy, not all members here do and keep in mind this a family site. Let's try to keep it down a notch and as clean as possible. If you want us to hear something you like that's extreme that's awesome and I'm in.
But put it in a spoiler tag or post a link to it and I'll definitely check it out. Let's keep the thread going forward and rockin'!! 🤘
@azurbanclucker anything I missed or you can add to this would be great. You've been here much longer than I.

!! Throwing out a reminder to any newcomers popping in. As much I love listening to anything hard and heavy, not all members here do and keep in mind this a family site. Let's try to keep it down a notch and as clean as possible. If you want us to hear something you like that's extreme that's awesome and I'm in.
But put it in a spoiler tag or post a link to it and I'll definitely check it out. Let's keep the thread going forward and rockin'!! 🤘
@azurbanclucker anything I missed or you can add to this would be great. You've been here much longer than I.
So far we're doing OK. You can also consider using lyric videos if the main video is questionable on the "family friendly" side. No one has complained, so everyone's doing great at sharing awesome music w/o crossing the line so far.

So far we're doing OK. You can also consider using lyric videos if the main video is questionable on the "family friendly" side. No one has complained, so everyone's doing great at sharing awesome music w/o crossing the line so far.
Thank you. I don't listen to anything non-family-friendly, so I won't be posting any of that anyway.

Thank you. I don't listen to anything non-family-friendly, so I won't be posting any of that anyway.
I don't listen to super heavy stuff like Black Metal.. usually newer Metal, 80s metal, classic rock I grew up on and even into stuff like Tom Petty, 3 Doors Down, so that's usually my spectrum depending on my mood swings..

Oh and my pretty deep into this kinda stuff when the grandbabies are around.

Back
Top Bottom