*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Longstripe slipped out, But stopped, and turned around. Morningflame had crawled over to him, shaking, her teeth clenched in pain."If you see...Thunderstrike, T-tell him...to c-check the...um...the kit...J-just tell him I told you."She meowed.

~

Longstripe stared at her, fully confuesed, but nodded."Ok, I will."He leaned down, nuzzling her ear, before padded afterStormpaw.

~

Russetsplash squealed, jumping through a pile of leaves. She jumped up, a leaf stuck to her head."Nope! No vole there!"
Stormpaw started to stalk.
~
Thunderstrike chuckled, "But there is a leaf." he hooked it on his claw and tossed it aside.

Stormpaw started to stalk.
~
Thunderstrike chuckled, "But there is a leaf." he hooked it on his claw and tossed it aside.
Longstripe flicked his tail on Stormpaw's hind leg."Tuck your leg in more, it will give you more strength when you jump."

~

Russetsplash sniffed, shaking her pelt, jumping out of the leaves.

Stormpaw nodded and did as instructed.
Longstripe nodded, and stalked of the other direction.

~

Morningflame crouched underneath the Highrock, Her eyes glazed with pain."So much death..."She whispered, shaking from cold, her pelt still soaked with water.

~

Ravenstar stared at Morningflame, and she turned to Flamefang."What is wrong with her? Why is she just....Just staring like that?"

Longstripe nodded, and stalked of the other direction.

~

Morningflame crouched underneath the Highrock, Her eyes glazed with pain."So much death..."She whispered, shaking from cold, her pelt still soaked with water.

~

Ravenstar stared at Morningflame, and she turned to Flamefang."What is wrong with her? Why is she just....Just staring like that?"
Flamefang shrugged, "I don't know." he meowed, looking at his daughter worriedly.

Flamefang shrugged, "I don't know." he meowed, looking at his daughter worriedly.
Morningflame continued staring, her tail tip twitching wildly. Her gaze flickered, until she met the lifeless, glazed eyes of Blackpaw. The ginger stared into the lifeless eyes, And then looked away.

~

Ravenstar flicked her tail, beckoning Morningflame over."Morningflame, come sit over here. It's a lot better then sitting on cold stone."

~

Morningflame stood up stiffly, And stumbled over to Ravenstar and Flamefang. She sat down next to her father, pushing her pelt against his."Do you think Longstripe, Stormpaw, Russetsplash and Thunderstrike are ok out there?" She murmured quietly.

Morningflame continued staring, her tail tip twitching wildly. Her gaze flickered, until she met the lifeless, glazed eyes of Blackpaw. The ginger stared into the lifeless eyes, And then looked away.

~

Ravenstar flicked her tail, beckoning Morningflame over."Morningflame, come sit over here. It's a lot better then sitting on cold stone."

~

Morningflame stood up stiffly, And stumbled over to Ravenstar and Flamefang. She sat down next to her father, pushing her pelt against his."Do you think Longstripe, Stormpaw, Russetsplash and Thunderstrike are ok out there?" She murmured quietly.
Flamefang nuzzled her, "I'm sure they are." he purred.

Flamefang nuzzled her, "I'm sure they are." he purred.
Firefrost padded up, nuzzling Flamefang, and licked Morningflame's head, purring softly. She sat down next to Ravenstar, licking her paws."First Maplestar, and then Foxes,"The ginger meowed."What happens next?"

~

Ravenstar's ear flicked."Thats a good question."She meowed.

Firefrost padded up, nuzzling Flamefang, and licked Morningflame's head, purring softly. She sat down next to Ravenstar, licking her paws."First Maplestar, and then Foxes,"The ginger meowed."What happens next?"

~

Ravenstar's ear flicked."Thats a good question."She meowed.
Flamefang gaze flew to Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw, "We might already know."

Flamefang gaze flew to Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw, "We might already know."
Tigerpaw stared at him, his tail lashing."Meadowpaw."He hissed."We are leaving. Tonight."

~

Firefrost let out a hiss."I refuse to believe it."She growled.

~

"Mom, You said Poppykit told you. She wouldn't lie."Morningflame meowed, looking at her mother.

Back
Top Bottom