*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(Tomorrow pleeeeeeeeze?)
(Dude, I love these names. *-*)

Every one of my cats yowled, "Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!" except Meadowpaw, who sat in furious silence.
(I have had them planned for. SO. LONG XD)
Tigerpaw crouched down, his eyes locked on Ravenstar.

~

Firefrost raced forward licking each of her kits heads gently."I'm so proud of both of you."She murmured.

~

Fernheart licked Russetsplash and Longstripe's head, purring."You are both strong, Blackpaw will watch you from StarClan."

~

"No...Mother, she deserves her name to. From now on, I think her name should be Blackfrost."Russetsplash murmured, before bouncing away toward Thunderstrike."We are warriors! FINNALY!" She squeaked, trying to forget the lingering shadow of sadness that flew above her head. Russetsplash purred loudly, and rubbed Thunderstrike's chin with her head. Suddenly Relizing what she had done, she flew backwards, staring at the ground and shuffling her paws in embarrassment.

(I have had them planned for. SO. LONG XD)
Tigerpaw crouched down, his eyes locked on Ravenstar.

~

Firefrost raced forward licking each of her kits heads gently."I'm so proud of both of you."She murmured.

~

Fernheart licked Russetsplash and Longstripe's head, purring."You are both strong, Blackpaw will watch you from StarClan."

~

"No...Mother, she deserves her name to. From now on, I think her name should be Blackfrost."Russetsplash murmured, before bouncing away toward Thunderstrike."We are warriors! FINNALY!" She squeaked, trying to forget the lingering shadow of sadness that flew above her head. Russetsplash purred loudly, and rubbed Thunderstrike's chin with her head. Suddenly Relizing what she had done, she flew backwards, staring at the ground and shuffling her paws in embarrassment.
(XDXD)

Meadowpaw did the same.
~
Thunderstrike smiled at his mother then turned to Russetsplash, looking just as embarrassed. "Er... How about we all go hunting, it's going to be a little while before we have to sit vigil?"

(Do I suspect Russetsplash becoming more active in the story? >:^})

(XDXD)

Meadowpaw did the same.
~
Thunderstrike smiled at his mother then turned to Russetsplash, looking just as embarrassed. "Er... How about we all go hunting, it's going to be a little while before we have to sit vigil?"

(Do I suspect Russetsplash becoming more active in the story? >:^})
Russetsplash looked up, and nodded. She glanced at Morningflame, the ginger SheCat was licking her wounds, and Longstripe was talking to Nettlewater, who was applying herbs to his bite."Yeah, Lets go."She meowed, trotting toward the Entrince of camp.

~

Goldentail padded up to Thunderstrike."Watch out for the foxes, be careful."The elder SheCat murmured.

~

(Hehehe yep :D)

Tigerpaw ignored her, and ran into the clearing, but was stopped by Fernheart.

~

"Where WERE you?!" Fernheart snarled, her lips drawn back."If you had been hear, then maybe my daughter wouldn't be dead!" Letting out a snarl, she stalked back to Blackpaw, lifting her up in her scruff.

~

Ravenstar turned to look at Russetpaw, Thunderpaw, Longpaw and Morningpaw."You where all very brave. Not many apprentices are so keen to jump right into battle with a fox." She beckoned her tail to the rest of the cats."We have to get back to camp. Get Owlclaw, Leopardspot and Cricketleap."She meowed, sadness lingering in her voice.
Frostypaw felt slightly hurt that Ravenstar had ignored him. She probably just didn't see me. He thought, trying to reassure himself. He then followed the other apprentices back to camp.
"Yeah, right. That's just mouse-brained. How do you know that even if we were here, we would've been close enough to stop it?" Meadowpaw muttered.
~
Thunderpaw smiled at the praise.
~
Lilypaw grasped Leopardspot by the scruff and Stormpaw grasped Cricketleap.

Ravenstar pushed her way into camp, waiting for all the cats to enter. She jumped onto the Highrock, wincing in pain. She waited for the cats to gently lay down there fallen Clanmates, before they gathered beneath her."Cat's of DawnClan."Her meow rang out in the hallow."Foxes attacked us...We lost many of our most vaulable warriors. Owlclaw, Leopardspot, Cricketleap and Blackpaw."

~

Nettlewater stepped forward, and raised her voice."May they find swift running, good hunting, and shelter When they sleep."She meowed, stepping back for Ravenstar to speak.

~

"Hopefully, the foxes will stay away. I want patrols to be aware of them." Ravenstar meowed."Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw."Her growl was deep as she shot a glare at the two apprentices, Tigerpaw returning the glare."What I am about to do, Will not have you involved. You decided not to help your clan when the foxes attack and when ThornClan attacked. Punishment is up to your mentors, not me." With that, her gaze rested on Longpaw, Morningpaw, Thunderpaw and Russetpaw."Thunderpaw, Longpaw, Russetpaw and Morningpaw. You have fought let true warriors in both battles. Step forward."

~

Shocked, Morningpaw slid up beside Longpaw and Russetpaw.

~

Tigerpaw stared at Ravenstar, fury surging beneath his pelt, His eyes aflame with anger.
Frostypaw cocked his head as he listened to Ravenstar speak. Why is she acting so harsh towards Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw? There were other apprentices that didn't even come to the battle, while I saw those two arrive at the clearing just as the foxes were leaving... He shot a glance at Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw, and saw, without much surprise, how angry they were.
(B-but Stormpaw and Lilypaw fought too. *Stormpaw and Lilypaw pout in the corner*)

Meadowpaw bristled, "Waterpaw, Breezepaw, Doepaw and Fawnpaw weren't there. You don't seem to be addressing them." she hissed. Eyes narrowed into green slits of fury and vibrating with rage, she forced herself to sit down.
~
Thunderpaw's eyes went wide and he took a step forward that was slightly shaky with surprise.

(OOPS. Sowwy)

"These apprentices have trained to learn the ways of a true warrior. I, Ravenstar, Leader of DawnClan, Call Apon my warrior ancestors. The four apprentices that stand before you have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code."Ravenstar looked down on them, smiling."I am sure they will devote there life to this clan." Taking a deep breath."Longpaw, From this day onward, I name you Longstripe, for your striped pelt. DawnClan honors your courage and speed." Her eyes drifted to Russetpaw."Russetpaw, from this day onward I name you Russetsplash. DawnClan honors your compassion and caring but strong nature."She meowed."Thunderpaw! From this day onward, I name your Thunderstrike, for your courage and speed in battle. DawnClan honors your courage." She glanced at Morningpaw, her eyes wide with mixed emotions."And Morningpaw. From this day onward, I name you Morningflame. DawnClan honors your bravery and hopefulness." The black SheCat raised her head."Longstripe! Russetsplash! Thunderstrike! Morningflame!"

~

Goldentail yowled, proud of her grandkits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!"

~

Firefrost glanced at Tigerpaw and Meadowpaw, But looked back at her other two kits."Thunderstrike! Morningflame! Longstripe! Russetsplash!" Darkwing and Fernheart echoed her calls there eyes bright.
Frostypaw chanted the names along with his clanmates. I wish I could be a Warrior! But I guess I'm still too young...

Last edited:
Russetsplash looked up, and nodded. She glanced at Morningflame, the ginger SheCat was licking her wounds, and Longstripe was talking to Nettlewater, who was applying herbs to his bite."Yeah, Lets go."She meowed, trotting toward the Entrince of camp.

~

Goldentail padded up to Thunderstrike."Watch out for the foxes, be careful."The elder SheCat murmured.

~

(Hehehe yep :D)
"O-oh, just us, then? Okay, I suppose." Thunderstrike meowed and trotted after her, he looked at Goldentail and nodded, "We will." he meowed and left camp.
(But she's nawt an elder. ;-; )
Frostypaw felt slightly hurt that Ravenstar had ignored him. She probably just didn't see me. He thought, trying to reassure himself. He then followed the other apprentices back to camp.

Frostypaw cocked his head as he listened to Ravenstar speak. Why is she acting so harsh towards Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw? There were other apprentices that didn't even come to the battle, while I saw those two arrive at the clearing just as the foxes were leaving... He shot a glance at Meadowpaw and Tigerpaw, and saw, without much surprise, how angry they were.

Frostypaw chanted the names along with his clanmates. I wish I could be a Warrior! But I guess I'm still too young...
Lilypaw and Stormpaw padded over to him, "She didn't notice us, either." Lilypaw meowed.
~
Stormpaw nodded.

"O-oh, just us, then? Okay, I suppose." Thunderstrike meowed and trotted after her, he looked at Goldentail and nodded, "We will." he meowed and left camp.
(But she's nawt an elder. ;-; )

Lilypaw and Stormpaw padded over to him, "She didn't notice us, either." Lilypaw meowed.
~
Stormpaw nodded.
Russetsplash squeaked happily, and raced through the tunnel into the forest.
(She still be old)

~

Longstripe padded up to the three apprentice's."I'm sure you will be made warriors soon."He meowed gently."You to, Frostypaw. I watched you fight, you fight like a true warrior."He meowed.

Russetsplash squeaked happily, and raced through the tunnel into the forest.
(She still be old)

~

Longstripe padded up to the three apprentice's."I'm sure you will be made warriors soon."He meowed gently."You to, Frostypaw. I watched you fight, you fight like a true warrior."He meowed.
Thunderstrike raced out into the open and immediately started to stalk prey.
~
Stormpaw looked at the ground, "I guess so. But I still think we have as much right to be warriors as you do."

Thunderstrike raced out into the open and immediately started to stalk prey.
~
Stormpaw looked at the ground, "I guess so. But I still think we have as much right to be warriors as you do."
Longstripe sighed, sitting down next to the other Tom."I know. But, It might be because...Well, Stormpaw...You haven't exactly had that much training, With Hollyshadow gone and all..."He looked up, The DawnClan leader was staring straight at him, her eyes underreadable.

Longstripe sighed, sitting down next to the other Tom."I know. But, It might be because...Well, Stormpaw...You haven't exactly had that much training, With Hollyshadow gone and all..."He looked up, The DawnClan leader was staring straight at him, her eyes underreadable.
"I wouldn't hesitate to believe that it's my mentor's fault that I'm not a warrior yet." Stormpaw growled, "But what about Lilypaw? She's had just as much training as you have."

"I wouldn't hesitate to believe that it's my mentor's fault that I'm not a warrior yet." Stormpaw growled, "But what about Lilypaw? She's had just as much training as you have."
"You can't blame Hollyshadow, Stormpaw, Sometimes death haunts cats closer then other's,"Longstripe murmured."Maybe Ravenstar thought it wouldn't be fair for Lilypaw to become a warrior before you."He meowed. As a moment passed, Ravenstar lept down, and padded over to the apprentice."Ravenstar, Let me finish Stormpaw's training!"Longstripe blurted out."It's not fair for him to nt be able to train and his sister to train!"

~

"Longstripe, You have just barley become a warrior. If I where to choose a new mentor, I would choose Flamefang or Rowanfur, You know that.."Ravenstar meowed. She looked at Longstripe, His eyes narrowed."I have fought and survived a battle with the strongest cats in the forest, I have fought and survived a battle against foxes, are you saying that I don't have the skill to teach a apprentice?"The young toms voice was slightly challenging, And Ravenstar raised her head."Fine. You may train Stormpaw till he is a warrior."Ravenstar whipped around, and stalked up the slope."What did I just do?" She growled."I Litterally just gave a apprentice a apprentice!"

~

Longstripe perked up, And turned around to face Stormoaw and Lilyoaw.

Back
Top Bottom