*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"You can't blame Hollyshadow, Stormpaw, Sometimes death haunts cats closer then other's,"Longstripe murmured."Maybe Ravenstar thought it wouldn't be fair for Lilypaw to become a warrior before you."He meowed. As a moment passed, Ravenstar lept down, and padded over to the apprentice."Ravenstar, Let me finish Stormpaw's training!"Longstripe blurted out."It's not fair for him to nt be able to train and his sister to train!"

~

"Longstripe, You have just barley become a warrior. If I where to choose a new mentor, I would choose Flamefang or Rowanfur, You know that.."Ravenstar meowed. She looked at Longstripe, His eyes narrowed."I have fought and survived a battle with the strongest cats in the forest, I have fought and survived a battle against foxes, are you saying that I don't have the skill to teach a apprentice?"The young toms voice was slightly challenging, And Ravenstar raised her head."Fine. You may train Stormpaw till he is a warrior."Ravenstar whipped around, and stalked up the slope."What did I just do?" She growled."I Litterally just gave a apprentice a apprentice!"

~

Longstripe perked up, And turned around to face Stormoaw and Lilyoaw.
Stormpaw looked up in surprise, "R-really, Longstripe? You don't have to." He meowed in shock.

"O-oh, just us, then? Okay, I suppose." Thunderstrike meowed and trotted after her, he looked at Goldentail and nodded, "We will." he meowed and left camp.
(But she's nawt an elder. ;-; )

Lilypaw and Stormpaw padded over to him, "She didn't notice us, either." Lilypaw meowed.
~
Stormpaw nodded.
Frostypaw's head shot up. "Oh. Well I guess we don't have to sit vigil!" He smirked, than looked at the ground as he realized how bad that joke was.
Russetsplash squeaked happily, and raced through the tunnel into the forest.
(She still be old)

~

Longstripe padded up to the three apprentice's."I'm sure you will be made warriors soon."He meowed gently."You to, Frostypaw. I watched you fight, you fight like a true warrior."He meowed.
Frostypaw beamed. He wanted to ask Longstripe a hundred questions about being a warrior, even though he had just became one.
Thunderstrike raced out into the open and immediately started to stalk prey.
~
Stormpaw looked at the ground, "I guess so. But I still think we have as much right to be warriors as you do."

Longstripe sighed, sitting down next to the other Tom."I know. But, It might be because...Well, Stormpaw...You haven't exactly had that much training, With Hollyshadow gone and all..."He looked up, The DawnClan leader was staring straight at him, her eyes underreadable.

"You can't blame Hollyshadow, Stormpaw, Sometimes death haunts cats closer then other's,"Longstripe murmured."Maybe Ravenstar thought it wouldn't be fair for Lilypaw to become a warrior before you."He meowed. As a moment passed, Ravenstar lept down, and padded over to the apprentice."Ravenstar, Let me finish Stormpaw's training!"Longstripe blurted out."It's not fair for him to nt be able to train and his sister to train!"

~

"Longstripe, You have just barley become a warrior. If I where to choose a new mentor, I would choose Flamefang or Rowanfur, You know that.."Ravenstar meowed. She looked at Longstripe, His eyes narrowed."I have fought and survived a battle with the strongest cats in the forest, I have fought and survived a battle against foxes, are you saying that I don't have the skill to teach a apprentice?"The young toms voice was slightly challenging, And Ravenstar raised her head."Fine. You may train Stormpaw till he is a warrior."Ravenstar whipped around, and stalked up the slope."What did I just do?" She growled."I Litterally just gave a apprentice a apprentice!"

~

Longstripe perked up, And turned around to face Stormoaw and Lilyoaw.
Frostypaw stared at Longstripe, shocked. He just became a warrior a few minutes ago and he's already taking an apprentice?!
Stormpaw looked up in surprise, "R-really, Longstripe? You don't have to." He meowed in shock.

Longstripe flicked his tail."Really." He meowed."I would love to train you."He meowed.

Longstripe flicked his tail, Morningflame was watching them, Sitting uncomfterbly underneath the Highrock. Muttering to himself, he looked at Stormpaw."Do you have any injuries? If you do, you need to go see Nettlewater."

Stormpaw nodded, "Okay." and he padded over to the camp entrance.

Frostypaw's head shot up. "Oh. Well I guess we don't have to sit vigil!" He smirked, than looked at the ground as he realized how bad that joke was.

Frostypaw beamed. He wanted to ask Longstripe a hundred questions about being a warrior, even though he had just became one.

Frostypaw stared at Longstripe, shocked. He just became a warrior a few minutes ago and he's already taking an apprentice?!
Lilypaw stared at them and shared Frostypaw's thoughts.

Stormpaw nodded, "Okay." and he padded over to the camp entrance.
Longstripe slipped out, But stopped, and turned around. Morningflame had crawled over to him, shaking, her teeth clenched in pain."If you see...Thunderstrike, T-tell him...to c-check the...um...the kit...J-just tell him I told you."She meowed.

~

Longstripe stared at her, fully confuesed, but nodded."Ok, I will."He leaned down, nuzzling her ear, before padded afterStormpaw.

~

Russetsplash squealed, jumping through a pile of leaves. She jumped up, a leaf stuck to her head."Nope! No vole there!"

Back
Top Bottom