*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

~Hazelpaw eyed his shoulder, and protested nothing. With another inexorable sigh, she let her gaze trickle over the razed camp. "Many things are going to take ages to heal- and not just cats."~
(If only you knew, Hazelpaw, If only you knew *Ravenstar freaks out in her mind.A apprentice has died and she has lost all her kin and her mentor, and her niece has gone half blind* :lau)

~Hazelpaw eyed his shoulder, and protested nothing. With another inexorable sigh, she let her gaze trickle over the razed camp. "Many things are going to take ages to heal- and not just cats."~
Splashpaw nodded, "But how long it takes is what worries me. We don't know when ThornClan might attack again." he meowed.
Firefrost padded forward slowly and licked her daughters head as she fell asleep.She looked at Sweetfeather,"W-wil she be able to see again?"She whispered.
"Of course she will." Sweetfeather meowed, comfortingly, "It'll probably take a few sunrises or more. Please tell Rainspark that Morningpaw won't be able to train for-" she cut herself off, "Never mind, I'll tell Rainspark. There's something I need to tell Ravenstar and her anyway." she almost left the den, then turned her head back, "Now, go get some rest." when she saw Firefrost open her mouth to protest, "That's an order, Firefrost." Sweetfeather padded away to the leaders den.

Splashpaw nodded, "But how long it takes is what worries me. We don't know when ThornClan might attack again." he meowed.

"Of course she will." Sweetfeather meowed, comfortingly, "It'll probably take a few sunrises or more. Please tell Rainspark that Morningpaw won't be able to train for-" she cut herself off, "Never mind, I'll tell Rainspark. There's something I need to tell Ravenstar and her anyway." she almost left the den, then turned her head back, "Now, go get some rest." when she saw Firefrost open her mouth to protest, "That's an order, Firefrost." Sweetfeather padded away to the leaders den.
Firefrost opened her mouth to protest.She huffed and sat down next to her daughter.a

~

Nettlewater padded into the main den and dropped a pile of dock,"I thought Sweetfeather told you to go rest,"She meowed.

~

Firefrost shook her head,"I won't,"She growled, stubborn only."Fine, then help me roll these dock leaves at least,"She meowed.

~

Ravenstar stopped midway to her den, and saw Sweetfeather and trotted up to her,"Do you need something?"

Back
Top Bottom