*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"No she didn't!"Hawkpool spat,"Goldenpad did!Didnt you know?!"She spat angerly,"They all blame it on her when SHE did it!"

~

Tigerpaw growled,"But she is and was a great leader!"He snapped.
Bramblestar glared at Hawkpool, at the mention of her former deputy's name, "Goldenpad helped me. I only wrap brambles around a cat if I did it."
~
"How in StarClan would I know that?!" Meadowpaw snarled at Hawkpool, "It's not like I live in ThornClan!"
(K, gonna do it now? )
Morningpaw staggered across the camp, hissing as she tripped.She pushed her way into the medicine cat den."I can see a little out of my left eye, but I can't see anything out of my right,"She meowed.(Now cats know the diffrent between left and right XD)

~

Nettlewater sorted through the herbs.She dropped onto the ground,"If your right eye doesn't get better in a couple days, there is a chance you may end up being blind in that eye,"She meowed softly."Sweetfeather, I have to collect herbs, watch her eye for any redness or blue tint in the eye,"She meowed trotting out of the den.Clouds gathered up in the sky,"I need help collecting herbs, Anycat want to help?"
Sweetfeather nodded.
~
Feathercloud trotted up to Nettlewater, "I'll come with you," she mewed.

"No she didn't!"Hawkpool spat,"Goldenpad did!Didnt you know?!"She spat angerly,"They all blame it on her when SHE did it!"

~

Tigerpaw growled,"But she is and was a great leader!"He snapped.
Bramblestar glared at Hawkpool, at the mention of her former deputy's name, "Goldenpad helped me. I only wrap brambles around a cat if I did it."
~
"How in StarClan would I know that?!" Meadowpaw snarled at Hawkpool, "It's not like I live in ThornClan!"
(K, gonna do it now? )
Morningpaw staggered across the camp, hissing as she tripped.She pushed her way into the medicine cat den."I can see a little out of my left eye, but I can't see anything out of my right,"She meowed.(Now cats know the diffrent between left and right XD)

~

Nettlewater sorted through the herbs.She dropped onto the ground,"If your right eye doesn't get better in a couple days, there is a chance you may end up being blind in that eye,"She meowed softly."Sweetfeather, I have to collect herbs, watch her eye for any redness or blue tint in the eye,"She meowed trotting out of the den.Clouds gathered up in the sky,"I need help collecting herbs, Anycat want to help?"
Sweetfeather nodded.
~

~

Sweetfeather nodded.
~
"But Goldenpad was the one who killed her,"Hawkpool argued.

~

Nettlewater nodded,"Thanks Feathercloud!"

"No. I was. You were not there, Hawkpool." Brmablestar meowed, coldly.
Hawkpool growled,"That is no way to speak to me, I am your mother,"She snapped, and then looked to Meadowpaw,"So will you join us or not?"
Feathercloud nodded to Nettlewater and padded out of camp. "What herbs are you looking for?" she asked Nettlewater.
"Comfrey, Burdock Root and if we can find it, Rosemary Blossoms.They are great for healing Eye infections,"Nettlewater meowed."Robineye told me that.Robineye was a medicine cat before Flameclaw and I.You won't remember her, she died much before Ravenstar's birth.

Hawkpool growled,"That is no way to speak to me, I am your mother,"She snapped, and then looked to Meadowpaw,"So will you join us or not?"

"Comfrey, Burdock Root and if we can find it, Rosemary Blossoms.They are great for healing Eye infections,"Nettlewater meowed."Robineye told me that.Robineye was a medicine cat before Flameclaw and I.You won't remember her, she died much before Ravenstar's birth.
"You know what, Hawkpool? I don't give a mouse tail if you're my mother or not, you weren't there for me and I don't care if it was because you died or not. So I'll speak to you how I like. As for as I'm concerned, my only parent is Oakstar." Bramblestar snarled.
~
Meadowpaw's eyes flashed, "I'll give you a chance." she hissed. "My mind isn't made up."
~
"Waterfrost told me about her." Feathercloud meowed, she picked up the scent of Comfrey and followed the trail, coming back to Nettlewater with some of the herb in her jaws.

"You know what, Hawkpool? I don't give a mouse tail if you're my mother or not, you weren't there for me and I don't care if it was because you died or not. So I'll speak to you how I like. As for as I'm concerned, my only parent is Oakstar." Bramblestar snarled.
~
Meadowpaw's eyes flashed, "I'll give you a chance." she hissed. "My mind isn't made up."
~
"Waterfrost told me about her." Feathercloud meowed, she picked up the scent of Comfrey and followed the trail, coming back to Nettlewater with some of the herb in her jaws.
"Well I died FOR YOU!"Hawkpool snapped,"Your father never told you because he was trying to protect you!Dont you understand, Bramblestar?!He wanted to hide you from the pain, the hurt of death."She meowed,"I never thought I could have kitted a daughter so ignorant and cruel to her own mother,"She hissed, her ears flattened to her head.She padded away without another word.

~

Tigerpaw stared at the two SheCat bickering,"Come on Meadowpaw,"He hissed,"Bye Hawkpool!By Bramblestar!I will come back tonight!"He yowled, the dream slowly ebbing away.

~

Nettlewater opened her mouth to reply, and then thunder crackled above and she sighed,"We better hurry,"She meowed.She quickly inspected the herb,"Looke and smells like it, I haven't used it in so long thankfully,"She meowed.

(Would someone please tell me why Meadow and Tiger are visiting the Dark Forest in a dream during the DAYTIME? :hmm)
(Oops, Va, we never told them, DID WE?
Hehe.

Lark is dead.Meadow was her friend and Tiger was always mooning over her.Morning was serverly injured during the battle, and Meadow thought Firefrostloved Morning more then her.So Meadow ran away, and Tuger followed her.And they fell asleep.The hole thing is, is that Tiger and Meadow are going to be turned COMPLETLY evil and destroy ever living thing.Cute huh?)

Back
Top Bottom