*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Otter looked up at the apprentice "What is it?" She asked
Tigerpaw shifted,"I'll tell it to you, as she told it to me,"He meowed," 'I watched the crowd stare in shock as the adder slithered closer and closer.Its beady eyes locked with mine, and its tongue flicked out threatingly.A hissed at it, with my teeth bared.The crowd laughed inside my head, as I was only a apprentice.The adder suddenly lunged out, and tried to coil around me, but a jumped to the side, and then nipped at its scaling sides.Truth be told, Tigerkit, the address tasted horrible, sliming scales sliding beneath my tongue,'"Tigerpaw let his tail slid along the ground, creeping up and tickling Otter's ear," 'Suddenly, a crash behind me erupted, and I whirled around, face to face with a massive fox, at least ten times my size.The rest of the Clan stared in shocked, frozen in terror.My eyes wide, I slowly backed up, but felt cold scales sliding around my leg, tighting.I yelped, and shook my leg, throwing the adder off.I lunged at it.And Tigerkit, that was the hardest, fastest lunge I have ever made in my life, and bit deep into the Adder neck.It felt limply.Then, I turned around face to face with this fox...' "

Tigerpaw shifted,"I'll tell it to you, as she told it to me,"He meowed," 'I watched the crowd stare in shock as the adder slithered closer and closer.Its beady eyes locked with mine, and its tongue flicked out threatingly.A hissed at it, with my teeth bared.The crowd laughed inside my head, as I was only a apprentice.The adder suddenly lunged out, and tried to coil around me, but a jumped to the side, and then nipped at its scaling sides.Truth be told, Tigerkit, the address tasted horrible, sliming scales sliding beneath my tongue,'"Tigerpaw let his tail slid along the ground, creeping up and tickling Otter's ear," 'Suddenly, a crash behind me erupted, and I whirled around, face to face with a massive fox, at least ten times my size.The rest of the Clan stared in shocked, frozen in terror.My eyes wide, I slowly backed up, but felt cold scales sliding around my leg, tighting.I yelped, and shook my leg, throwing the adder off.I lunged at it.And Tigerkit, that was the hardest, fastest lunge I have ever made in my life, and bit deep into the Adder neck.It felt limply.Then, I turned around face to face with this fox...' "
"That was a lovely story, Tigerpaw," Sunsplash meowed, "But I really think the apprentices should have better things to do at a time like this than tell kits stories all day." she chuckled.

"Hardly plentiful!"Maplestar spat."Goodbye, Bramblestar.I don't want to ever see your ugly Foxdung ridden face,"She snarled, and stalked away angerly lashing her tail.
"Oh, but you will." Bramblestar murmured venomously, "I'll make sure of that. And you won't like it when you do." she smiled maliciously, already tasting the blood she would shed from her former apprentice, meeting with Maplestar again was unavoidable and they both knew it. She couldn't wait until they met again, because she'd be able to rip through flesh. She'd be able to tear her claws through fur. Bramblestar shrugged and welcomed the thought, Old habits die hard.
Otter shook her head, "no, I'm just scared"
"That's fine, sweetie." Sunsplash nuzzled the kit.

"That was a lovely story, Tigerpaw," Sunsplash meowed, "But I really think the apprentices should have better things to do at a time like this than tell kits stories all day." she chuckled.
Tigerpaw scowled as he looked up at Sunsplash.He stuck his tongue out and crawled out of the den.

"Oh, but you will." Bramblestar murmured venomously, "I'll make sure of that. And you won't like it when you do." she smiled maliciously, already tasting the blood she would shed from her former apprentice, meeting with Maplestar again was unavoidable and they both knew it. She couldn't wait until they met again, because she'd be able to rip through flesh. She'd be able to tear her claws through fur. Bramblestar shrugged and welcomed the thought, Old habits die hard.

"That's fine, sweetie." Sunsplash nuzzled the kit.
"Don't do anything stupid, Bramblestar," Oakstar growled.

Back
Top Bottom