*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Riiiighthhttttt, attempt to make a overly dramatic post.

Morningpaw leaned on Longpaw as her guided her to the Den, and he set down a black bird for her.She purred great fully, and nuzzled him,"Thank you, Longpaw."She murmured.

~

Longpaw purred softly, and lay down next to her, And gently groomed her ears.

~

Birchclaw snarled, and struggled in attempt to throw Spottedsplash off.He flipped into his back,"I've never hurt you!Why are you doing this?!"He screeched.

~

"Because you have hurt me!You have killed and crushed every feeling I've ever had for you!!"Spottedsplash yowled, and, almost at her command, Thunder crackled the sky, and dark clouds settled in.A light trickle of rain fell down.

~

Morningpaw listened as the rain started to fall slightly.She looked at Longpaw, his green eyes where full of concern for her, his tabby pelt slightly ruffled.She let out a sigh of content as she curled up next to him.Though happy, Two words where left unspoken.

Riiiighthhttttt, attempt to make a overly dramatic post.

Morningpaw leaned on Longpaw as her guided her to the Den, and he set down a black bird for her.She purred great fully, and nuzzled him,"Thank you, Longpaw."She murmured.

~

Longpaw purred softly, and lay down next to her, And gently groomed her ears.

~

Birchclaw snarled, and struggled in attempt to throw Spottedsplash off.He flipped into his back,"I've never hurt you!Why are you doing this?!"He screeched.

~

"Because you have hurt me!You have killed and crushed every feeling I've ever had for you!!"Spottedsplash yowled, and, almost at her command, Thunder crackled the sky, and dark clouds settled in.A light trickle of rain fell down.

~

Morningpaw listened as the rain started to fall slightly.She looked at Longpaw, his green eyes where full of concern for her, his tabby pelt slightly ruffled.She let out a sigh of content as she curled up next to him.Though happy, Two words where left unspoken.
(Em, how dare you make it rain, Spottedsplash. Only Rainspark is allowed to do that. XDXD

I SEE LOVE, LOVE AND MANY KITS IN THE FUTURE! I also see Meadowpaw's future target! :D >:^})

Back
Top Bottom