*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Well, at first you were a little annoying." Thunderstrike mrrowed (or however you spell it) playfully, "But, yes, I like you now." he mewed and licked her head.
Spirtkit squeaked happily."Do you think your pride, or clan or whatever you call it will like me? Morningflame told me that when I was a bit older, 6 moons old, she'd bring me to DawnClan."

Frostypaw's eyes widened. "Oh.." he almost asked why, but then decided against it.

(I don't think Frostypaw has a mentor yet...
Does anyone have an open cat in Dawnclan?)

(Sure!)

Frostypaw, thinking that he was starting to get annoying, stepped out of the apprentice's den. He looked around for his mentor.
Nightripple glared at everyone contemptuously. His day was bad, had been bad, and always would be bad.

Spirtkit squeaked happily."Do you think your pride, or clan or whatever you call it will like me? Morningflame told me that when I was a bit older, 6 moons old, she'd bring me to DawnClan."
"I-if you want me to be honest, Spiritkit, I'm not sure they will." Thunderstrike meowed quietly.
Aw thanks! Have been peeking around this website for years, but finally got an account last Thursday :p

wish i could join, but i'm so late and stuff xD
Much gewdness! :)

Yeah. :p
Nightripple glared at everyone contemptuously. His day was bad, had been bad, and always would be bad.
HERE IS LE RIPPLEY NIGHT

DOES I SPIES KESTY RESURFACING
@Flufferes @Flufferes @Flufferes @Flufferes @Flufferes @Flufferes @Flufferes

Back
Top Bottom