*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Spottedsplash ran. She just ran.
She couldn't stand to live by Birchclaw any longer. Or her sister. After running for many minutes, in suddenly unknown lands, she collasped, panting heavily. She Didnt know where she was, she was in a peaceful forest somewhere. She fell asleep, in the dark forest.

Ravenstar sat on the Highrock, her head bent down."StarClan, I live by you, I pray to you, I worship you, I die by you, yet you give me this in return?"She slumped down, her forepaw's dropping over the edge of the huge rock. She stared, numb, at Owlclaw and Blacktpaw, and Leopardspot and Cricketleap's body's, there Clanmates grieving for them. She watched Firefrost pace restlessly near the Medicine cat den, her ears flattened to her head. Fernheart's head was resting on Blackpaw's, the SheCat grieving for her daughter."I raised you as my own, Fernheart, I just wish I could have given you more." She sighed softly. Patrols sent out had not found Hollyshadow nor Spottedsplash. Ravenstar stood up, fed up with everything that had happen. She ran down the Highrock toward Firefrost, who was pacing by Goldentail."Firefrost you need to calm yourself, Morningflame will be ok."Ravenstar meowed gently. Firefrost swung her head around, her eyes narrowed in thin slits."Does she look ok?!" Firefrost snarled, stalking toward Ravenstar, her body low to the ground. Suddenly, black fur flashed in Ravenstar's vision. Darkwing had pinned Firefrost to the ground."I know your upset! I understand, I am to! But you can't treat Ravenstar that way! She is our leader!" Darkwing slowly got off of Firefrost, and looked at Ravenstar."And most Importent,y, our sister." Ravenstar's heart warmed at Darkwing's words. Firefrost sighed, getting up."Im so sorry Ravenstar."She padded up to her, and nuzzled her shoulder.

Russetsplash blinked at Rainspark."Well, I guess he isn't going back. So much for hunting."She sighed, dissapointment glittering in her eyes."Im going to check on Morningflame. If you want to come, you can, I guess..."She shook the last of the leaves off her pelt, and padded back towards camp.
"Yes, I suppose I will." Rainspark meowed.
Kestrelkit maliciously laughed. But then nibbled on a Ritz cracker in insecurity.
Robinkit chuckled because she was a completely secure child.
Spottedsplash ran. She just ran.
She couldn't stand to live by Birchclaw any longer. Or her sister. After running for many minutes, in suddenly unknown lands, she collasped, panting heavily. She Didnt know where she was, she was in a peaceful forest somewhere. She fell asleep, in the dark forest.
(Oh, gewdness. This can't be gewd.)

Bramblestar stared at her while eating a taco.
Ravenstar sat on the Highrock, her head bent down."StarClan, I live by you, I pray to you, I worship you, I die by you, yet you give me this in return?"She slumped down, her forepaw's dropping over the edge of the huge rock. She stared, numb, at Owlclaw and Blacktpaw, and Leopardspot and Cricketleap's body's, there Clanmates grieving for them. She watched Firefrost pace restlessly near the Medicine cat den, her ears flattened to her head. Fernheart's head was resting on Blackpaw's, the SheCat grieving for her daughter."I raised you as my own, Fernheart, I just wish I could have given you more." She sighed softly. Patrols sent out had not found Hollyshadow nor Spottedsplash. Ravenstar stood up, fed up with everything that had happen. She ran down the Highrock toward Firefrost, who was pacing by Goldentail."Firefrost you need to calm yourself, Morningflame will be ok."Ravenstar meowed gently. Firefrost swung her head around, her eyes narrowed in thin slits."Does she look ok?!" Firefrost snarled, stalking toward Ravenstar, her body low to the ground. Suddenly, black fur flashed in Ravenstar's vision. Darkwing had pinned Firefrost to the ground."I know your upset! I understand, I am to! But you can't treat Ravenstar that way! She is our leader!" Darkwing slowly got off of Firefrost, and looked at Ravenstar."And most Importent,y, our sister." Ravenstar's heart warmed at Darkwing's words. Firefrost sighed, getting up."Im so sorry Ravenstar."She padded up to her, and nuzzled her shoulder.
(Aww. :3)
Kesty gasped. His security cracker had been stolen. He cried for help and for his mom, but, alas, Kestrelkit didn't have a mom
Robinkit said, "I'll be your mom." and slapped the cracker out of Toadkit's paws. She handed the crumbs of the broken cracker back to Kesty.

"Yes, I suppose I will." Rainspark meowed.

Robinkit chuckled because she was a completely secure child.

(Oh, gewdness. This can't be gewd.)

Bramblestar stared at her while eating a taco.

(Aww. :3)

Robinkit said, "I'll be your mom." and slapped the cracker out of Toadkit's paws. She handed the crumbs of the broken cracker back to Kesty.
Russetsplash padded into camp, and padded up to the medicine den. She was met by a bristling Nettlewater, fear-scent drifting from her pelt."Stay out. No cat is allowed past this point."Russetsplash tilted her head, straining her ears. Morningflame was mutteringinaudible words. Was the SheCat sick? Or was she saying something nobody could know?

~

Morningflame streatched in her nest, hissing at the sharp pain."Stop bugging me, Poppykit...I'm not going with you.."She muttered. Tiredness took over her, but she felt a sharp slap on the side of her cheek, and she looked up, bewildered."Nettlewater! What was that for?!"She groaned."You have to stay awake. StarClan wants you, but you can't go! You must fulfill the prophecy...Morningflame, Do you hear me?" Morningflame groaned, pain like fire running through her shoulders."W-What prophecy? Wait...Thunderstrike, he said something about a prophecy...or or...something....."Nettlewater nodded."Yes. You must stay awake. StarClan is divided, half of StarClan is trying to claim you, the other half.....Well, that's the only reason you're alive. Just stay awake, young one."Morningflame looked up at her."I just heard Russetsplash, Why won't you let her in? Wait, maybe it's for the best..."

~

Firefrost nuzzled Ravenstar's shoulder. Ravenstar purred, and licked the orange shecats head."I forgive you, sis."

Russetsplash padded into camp, and padded up to the medicine den. She was met by a bristling Nettlewater, fear-scent drifting from her pelt."Stay out. No cat is allowed past this point."Russetsplash tilted her head, straining her ears. Morningflame was mutteringinaudible words. Was the SheCat sick? Or was she saying something nobody could know?

~

Morningflame streatched in her nest, hissing at the sharp pain."Stop bugging me, Poppykit...I'm not going with you.."She muttered. Tiredness took over her, but she felt a sharp slap on the side of her cheek, and she looked up, bewildered."Nettlewater! What was that for?!"She groaned."You have to stay awake. StarClan wants you, but you can't go! You must fulfill the prophecy...Morningflame, Do you hear me?" Morningflame groaned, pain like fire running through her shoulders."W-What prophecy? Wait...Thunderstrike, he said something about a prophecy...or or...something....."Nettlewater nodded."Yes. You must stay awake. StarClan is divided, half of StarClan is trying to claim you, the other half.....Well, that's the only reason you're alive. Just stay awake, young one."Morningflame looked up at her."I just heard Russetsplash, Why won't you let her in? Wait, maybe it's for the best..."

~

Firefrost nuzzled Ravenstar's shoulder. Ravenstar purred, and licked the orange shecats head."I forgive you, sis."
Sweetfeather cocked her head as she looked at Morningflame, "I don't understand, her injuries aren't extremely severe. Perhaps it's mental trauma, if a cat can even die from that."

Last edited:
Sweetfeather cocked her head as she looked at Morningflame, "I don't understand, her injuries aren't extremely severe. Perhaps it's mental trauma, if a cat can even die from that."
Morningflame looked at Sweetfeather."I'm fine."She muttered.

~

Nettlewater stuck her head out of the den, clouds covering the sky."StarClan are angry. There is something wrong, and half of them believe someone of the prophecy has to die."Nettlewater turned back, and wrapped her tail around her paws."Swanstar and Poppykit are two of those cats."

~

Morningflame gasped."No! Poppykit would never...."She leaned back into her nest, trembling once again.

Morningflame looked at Sweetfeather."I'm fine."She muttered.

~

Nettlewater stuck her head out of the den, clouds covering the sky."StarClan are angry. There is something wrong, and half of them believe someone of the prophecy has to die."Nettlewater turned back, and wrapped her tail around her paws."Swanstar and Poppykit are two of those cats."

~

Morningflame gasped."No! Poppykit would never...."She leaned back into her nest, trembling once again.
"You aren't "fine"." Sweetfeather meowed, "You were shaking and staring out at nothing." turning to Nettlewater she mewed, "I just can't understand why, though."

"You aren't "fine"." Sweetfeather meowed, "You were shaking and staring out at nothing." turning to Nettlewater she mewed, "I just can't understand why, though."
Nettlewater flicked a shredded piece of herb from the floor."StarClan are angry, When they are angry, they do things we don't understand."

Back
Top Bottom