*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Sweetfeather's eyes lit up, There's marigold by the ThornClan border! she thought excitedly. Then raced out of the den and through the barrier, into the forest until she had reached the patch by the border. "W-Wildwind? Are you there?" she called.
~
Rainspark nodded, "In all honesty, I think he did, but okay." she meowed and turned toward the center of camp, "Hawkpool, Russetsplash, Flamefang and Longstripe! I want you to go hunting near the ThornClan border!"
(Hawksplash :p Hawkpool is Bramblestar's mother XD)

Waterpaw creapt out of a bush."You again! What do you want with my brother? He is hunting for his clan, like he should be, not helping a DawnClan medicine cat collect herbs!"

~

Hawksplash lifted her head, and bounded toward Rainstar."Sure thing!"she meowed.

~

Longstripe glanced at the medicine cat den, and back at Rainspark.

~

"I'll go in your place, Longstripe."Goldentail meowed softly, padding over to Hawksplash.

~

Russetsplash bounded up to them."Goldentail, shouldn't you rest? You wrenched your foot, remember?"

~

Goldentail silenced the young warrior with a flick of her tail."Come on, Flamefang."

(Hawksplash :p Hawkpool is Bramblestar's mother XD)

Waterpaw creapt out of a bush."You again! What do you want with my brother? He is hunting for his clan, like he should be, not helping a DawnClan medicine cat collect herbs!"

~

Hawksplash lifted her head, and bounded toward Rainstar."Sure thing!"she meowed.

~

Longstripe glanced at the medicine cat den, and back at Rainspark.

~

"I'll go in your place, Longstripe."Goldentail meowed softly, padding over to Hawksplash.

~

Russetsplash bounded up to them."Goldentail, shouldn't you rest? You wrenched your foot, remember?"

~

Goldentail silenced the young warrior with a flick of her tail."Come on, Flamefang."
(Darn. -~-)

"I was just collecting herbs. There's a nice supply right by the border, as you should be able to see, medicine cat or not." Sweetfeather meowed sharply, "And I was simply hoping he'd be here. Unlike you, and the rest of ThornClan, he's likeable."
~
Rainspark nodded as all the warriors came over.
~
Flamefang nodded and padded out of camp.

(Darn. -~-)

"I was just collecting herbs. There's a nice supply right by the border, as you should be able to see, medicine cat or not." Sweetfeather meowed sharply, "And I was simply hoping he'd be here. Unlike you, and the rest of ThornClan, he's likeable."
~
Rainspark nodded as all the warriors came over.
~
Flamefang nodded and padded out of camp.
(I'm very confuesed by your avatar)

Waterpaw stared at Sweetfeather."Well, Leave him alone. He has a clan that he needs to hunt for, considering DawnClan is taking away our warrior's one by one!"She growled.

(>:^})

"And just how do you figure that?" Sweetfeather hissed.
"Your killing our warriors, And your stealing prey!" Waterpaw growled. She paused, she heard paw steps. She lept across the border, pushing Sweetfeather into a bush. Waterpaw climbed out."Hi, Tigerstrike."Se meowed:"What are you doing here?" "I was just chasing a DawnClaner out of the territory, I'll be back to camp soon." Tigerstrike's paw steps faded away.

"Your killing our warriors, And your stealing prey!" Waterpaw growled. She paused, she heard paw steps. She lept across the border, pushing Sweetfeather into a bush. Waterpaw climbed out."Hi, Tigerstrike."Se meowed:"What are you doing here?" "I was just chasing a DawnClaner out of the territory, I'll be back to camp soon." Tigerstrike's paw steps faded away.
T-Tigerpaw? I have to tell Ravenstar! Sweetfeather lunged from the bush and landed in front of the ThornClan cat, "Killing your warriors and stealing your prey? What world are you living in where that is happening?" she said furiously through gritted teeth, "That just happened to be one of DawnClan's apprentices you spoke so casually to. If anything, you're stealing our warriors!"

T-Tigerpaw? I have to tell Ravenstar! Sweetfeather lunged from the bush and landed in front of the ThornClan cat, "Killing your warriors and stealing your prey? What world are you living in where that is happening?" she said furiously through gritted teeth, "That just happened to be one of DawnClan's apprentices you spoke so casually to. If anything, you're stealing our warriors!"
"In his defense, Tigerstrike came willingly."Waterpaw pushed Sweetfeather farther into her own Territroy."Go! You need to go! Tigerstrike will kill you if he finds you here. Look, if you want to see Wildwind so bad, I'll tell him to meet you here tomarrow at Sunhigh."

"In his defense, Tigerstrike came willingly."Waterpaw pushed Sweetfeather farther into her own Territroy."Go! You need to go! Tigerstrike will kill you if he finds you here. Look, if you want to see Wildwind so bad, I'll tell him to meet you here tomarrow at Sunhigh."
Sweetfeather's eyes widened, "Really? Thank you!" she mewed, then turned and raced back toward camp with the marigold in her jaws. But as she bounded through the trees, her mind was screaming at her, You can't meet him! This is exactly what you're mad at Nettlewater for! Except it's even worse because he's in another Clan...

Back
Top Bottom