*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(APPRENTICES DON'T TRAVEL TO LE MOONSTONE ANYMORE

Wot have the Clans come too? XDXD)

"The dream means something, that's for sure." Sweetfeather meowed, "But I don't know if it means Meadowpaw should leave. She's shown you no inclination of wanting to attack you before."
(IKR)

Morningflame kneaded the moss with her claws. She glared at everyone, her eyes narrowed."Leave me alone."She hissed softly, her ears flattened.

~

Ravenstar slightly stepped away at the shecats sudden change of mood. She swept Longstripe away with her tail, and hearded Firefrost and Longstripe away."She's distressed, about what I'm not sure. It's best we leave her alone."

~

Nettlewater stared at her, frozen.

~

"I said, GO!"Morningflame snarled, her tail lashing.

~

Nettlewater whirled around, and tore out of the den.

(Morningflame needs to see a doctor or something)

(IKR)

Morningflame kneaded the moss with her claws. She glared at everyone, her eyes narrowed."Leave me alone."She hissed softly, her ears flattened.

~

Ravenstar slightly stepped away at the shecats sudden change of mood. She swept Longstripe away with her tail, and hearded Firefrost and Longstripe away."She's distressed, about what I'm not sure. It's best we leave her alone."

~

Nettlewater stared at her, frozen.

~

"I said, GO!"Morningflame snarled, her tail lashing.

~

Nettlewater whirled around, and tore out of the den.

(Morningflame needs to see a doctor or something)
(Morningflame needs an attitude adjustment and less insubordination. :3)

Sweetfeather rolled her eyes, "Well I'm sorry if I'd be bothering you with my presence, in my own den, but I need to talk to Ravenstar anyway." she meowed and turned to leave. She exited the den, and looked at the leader, "I need to speak to you and Rainspark. I saw someone while I was getting herbs."

(Morningflame needs an attitude adjustment and less insubordination. :3)

Sweetfeather rolled her eyes, "Well I'm sorry if I'd be bothering you with my presence, in my own den, but I need to talk to Ravenstar anyway." she meowed and turned to leave. She exited the den, and looked at the leader, "I need to speak to you and Rainspark. I saw someone while I was getting herbs."
(XD)

Ravenstar turned around. Suddenly, a sickening feeling dropped in her belly. She bounded into her den after Rainspark and Sweetfeather. When they where inside, she spoke."It was Tigerpaw, wasn't it?"

(XD)

Ravenstar turned around. Suddenly, a sickening feeling dropped in her belly. She bounded into her den after Rainspark and Sweetfeather. When they where inside, she spoke."It was Tigerpaw, wasn't it?"
"Yes, and apparently he's Tigerstrike now. There was a ThornClan apprentice there too, that's how I know." Sweetfeather meowed.

Rainspark rolled her eyes, "You say that all the time, and yet here we still are."
Ravenstar sat up, glaring at her."We are like the star's, Rainspark. We die and we live, but someday we will die and never come back. With Swiftfur and Feathercloud still in the warriors dens resting, Hollyshadow missing to StarClan knows where, Morningflame captured in her tiny hole of sanity, Fernheart lost in a tunnel of grief for Blackpaw with no escape, Meadowpaw is up to StarClan knows, Spottedsplash leaving because of her confuesing love triangle, and now Tigerstrike embarking on a epic journey and leaving his home to join evil murderer's, and now the foxes and StarClan is obviously angry, We are crumbling. We have no escape, we keep struggling to survive but why? I can't keep ahold of my warriors, I've lost Blackpaw, Owlclaw, Hollyshadow, Spottedsplash, Cricketleap and Leopardspot, And who knows how long Morningflame can grasp the tiny bit of sanity she has left. Face it, Rainspark....It's useless even trying Anymore."

Ravenstar sat up, glaring at her."We are like the star's, Rainspark. We die and we live, but someday we will die and never come back. With Swiftfur and Feathercloud still in the warriors dens resting, Hollyshadow missing to StarClan knows where, Morningflame captured in her tiny hole of sanity, Fernheart lost in a tunnel of grief for Blackpaw with no escape, Meadowpaw is up to StarClan knows, Spottedsplash leaving because of her confuesing love triangle, and now Tigerstrike embarking on a epic journey and leaving his home to join evil murderer's, and now the foxes and StarClan is obviously angry, We are crumbling. We have no escape, we keep struggling to survive but why? I can't keep ahold of my warriors, I've lost Blackpaw, Owlclaw, Hollyshadow, Spottedsplash, Cricketleap and Leopardspot, And who knows how long Morningflame can grasp the tiny bit of sanity she has left. Face it, Rainspark....It's useless even trying Anymore."
"You've named only a pawful of cats in this Clan." Rainspark said, "What about Flamefang, Waterfrost, Longstripe, Russetsplash, Lilypaw, Stormpaw, Waterpaw? I can go on if you want, but just know that DawnClan is still very much intact. And if you're going to just give up, then we might as well not be a Clan at all. The cat that Swanstar made her deputy wouldn't just give up, we've made it through hard times before, with Oakstar then Bramblestar then Maplestar. And we'll make it through them again."

"You've named only a pawful of cats in this Clan." Rainspark said, "What about Flamefang, Waterfrost, Longstripe, Russetsplash, Lilypaw, Stormpaw, Waterpaw? I can go on if you want, but just know that DawnClan is still very much intact. And if you're going to just give up, then we might as well not be a Clan at all. The cat that Swanstar made her deputy wouldn't just give up, we've made it through hard times before, with Oakstar then Bramblestar then Maplestar. And we'll make it through them again."
Ravenstar shrugged."I guess your right,"She mumbled.

Back
Top Bottom