*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Um...."Morningflame stared at Maplestar and Ravenstar dumbly. She opened her mouth, when hissing and snarling broke out behind her. She whirled around. Riverbreeze and Swiftfur, enemy sisters."DONT! Let them fight. There score has to be settled."Maplestar hissed. Morningflame, choose a deputy, NOW!"Morningflame looked around."Icestorm. Will be deputy."She meowed.

(And fiy I never made a cat name Icestorm, it's just a random warrior name.XD)
(Oh, okay. :3)

QUOTE="Cluckcluck1215, post: 20488457, member: 397894"]I don't know what to do for this anymore.

I hate to say it but I think Heat Of Battle is coming to its end.[/QUOTE]
I do too. I'd really hate to see HOB die. :/

Even if it does, though... Dude, we built this thing to thousands of posts. 0-0
This is legit us alone
upload_2018-9-26_18-41-29.png

QUOTE="Cluckcluck1215, post: 20488457, member: 397894"]I don't know what to do for this anymore.

I hate to say it but I think Heat Of Battle is coming to its end.

This is legit us alone
View attachment 1544629[/QUOTE]
Yo,girl Thats insane.
It is pretty much two teenage girls writing NOVEL AFTER NOVEL in ONE almost 800 page Roleplay.
That INSANE.
I can't believe this Roleplay lasted this long. I just made this on a WHIM hoping to get someone to actually reconize my Roleplays, and look where we are.

I just can't believe all this, looking at it.
It's like, it's just us but we built these cats stories, When we breathed they did, we wrote the heartache, the suffering, the battles, the moments of joy, The thrilling thought I had when I wrote each post.

I'm getting off track.

Anyway, this is awesome.
I will try to find something. I knew plot to start off again, maybe with Rainspark as leader, I dunno.

This is legit us alone
View attachment 1544629
Yo,girl Thats insane.
It is pretty much two teenage girls writing NOVEL AFTER NOVEL in ONE almost 800 page Roleplay.
That INSANE.
I can't believe this Roleplay lasted this long. I just made this on a WHIM hoping to get someone to actually reconize my Roleplays, and look where we are.

It's like, it's just us but we built these cats stories, When we breathed they did, we wrote the heartache, the suffering, the battles, the moments of joy, The thrilling thought I had when I wrote each post.

I'm getting off track.

Anyway, this is awesome.
I will try to find something. I knew plot to start off again, maybe with Rainspark as leader, I dunno.[/QUOTE]
I dunno, I'd like to see Rain as leader, though. XD

Yo,girl Thats insane.
That INSANE.

I'm getting off track.

Anyway, this is awesome.
I will try to find something. I knew plot to start off again, maybe with Rainspark as leader, I dunno.
I dunno, I'd like to see Rain as leader, though. XD[/QUOTE]
I would to.

Ravenstar came to the edge of the Highrock."I want to announce something very important. I am having kits." Most cats cheered, some asked questions. But one lay heavy."Who's?"A cat asked."Sootfeather's."

Ravenstar came to the edge of the Highrock."I want to announce something very important. I am having kits." Most cats cheered, some asked questions. But one lay heavy."Who's?"A cat asked."Sootfeather's."
(FINALLY)

Rainspark gasped in delight for her friend.
~
Mintgaze cast a sad and slightly disappointed look at her brother.

Back
Top Bottom