*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"And look at Ravenstar and Maplestar. They are talking as if nothing has happened! And I can't believe Ravenstar let....Tigerstrike come back."Rainpaw spat the toms name, and the tone of her voice sounded like the name tasted bad."I don't understand any of this."

(Mmk. :p)

Name: Specklestar
Personality: Generally cheerful, but very protective of her Clan and not afraid to fight for her Clanmates.
Clan: SunClan
Description(NO PHOTO): Light brown, dappled she-cat with green eyes.
History: Nothing
Mate: None
Kits: None
Username: vachick15

Rainspark meowed politely, "Thank you." and went to sit at the base of the Highrock.
~
Specklestar sat next to the other leaders.

Lilypaw walked beside him.

"I can't wait till we're warriors." Lilypaw huffed as Hollyshadow padded away, "Then we can give our opinions without being told to go clean out the dens."

"I agree with Frostypaw, that Ravenstar's being too trusting, at least until the other Clans prove they really aren't a threat anymore." Lilypaw meowed, "But, Rainpaw, everyone deserves a second chance. Tigerstrike made a mistake, if he's willing to make up for it, then why shouldn't Ravenstar let him?"
Feathertail followed her, sitting down, stretching."How is your clan coping?"She asked.

~

"He tried to kill his own sister and brother. Why should he deserve a second chance? Beside, I don't like the look of him. Those eyes stare into your soul."Rainpaw argued, but was silenced by a sharp glare from Hollyshadow. Again.

Rainspark nodded, "We're doing well, thanks. How is yours?"
~
Lilypaw replied in a quieter tone, and kept her voice civil, so as not to upset Hollyshadow any further, "In the most basic sense, if he shouldn't get a second chance because he betrayed his Clan, then why should you get one after you betrayed yours? It's really facile to judge him based on his looks, Rainpaw. Besides, we've all made or will make mistakes, some of us more than others, but that doesn't mean anyone is irremediable."

"Good. Flowertail is fell training her apprentice and opened a wound again. But she'll be fine."Feathertail replied.

~

"I Didnt try and murder my clan for no reason."Rainpaw retorted.

Rainspark mewed, "I hope she heals up quickly."
~
"Don't say that. He didn't just decide to go and murder others. I won't defend Tigerstrike's actions and say that he was right to try and kill cats," Lilypaw meowed, "But in his eyes, he certainly thought he had a reason."

"I hope so to. I don't want Fallowpaw falling to far behind."Feathertail meowed."Anyway...Where is Blizzardstar? And why doesn't ThornClan have a deputy?"

~

"He thought that killing cats was a good way to avenge his precious loves death."Rainpaw growled.

"Well, we did just finish a war, they have to have time to recover." Rainspark meowed.
~
"Is there any other way to avenge someone?" Lilypaw asked.

Ravenstar yowled."Welcome, Catsof all clans, to the first ever gathering!"
"Guys, be quiet," Frostypaw mewed, playfully batting at Lilypaw's tail with one paw.

Ravenstar flicked her tail."Peace for once has fallen over the clans, and Shadowstar has been defeated. Gatherings will be taken place once every moon, on the full moon. Specklestar(is that her name) you may speak first."

Ravenstar flicked her tail."Peace for once has fallen over the clans, and Shadowstar has been defeated. Gatherings will be taken place once every moon, on the full moon. Specklestar(is that her name) you may speak first."
(Yus.)

Specklestar stepped forward, "SunClan is doing well. We are recovering nicely after the battle and prey is running. SunClan wishes Blizzardstar the best in his new leadership." she stepped back and allowed the next leader to speak.

(Yus.)

Specklestar stepped forward, "SunClan is doing well. We are recovering nicely after the battle and prey is running. SunClan wishes Blizzardstar the best in his new leadership." she stepped back and allowed the next leader to speak.
Maplestar stepped forward."Im happy to announce that ThornClan is doing well, despite our wounds. We are thankful for DawnClan for allowing us to stay in there camp for the night last night. And also, Riverbreeze is the new deputy of ThornClan!"

My cats split into groups of cheering and quiet.
Swiftfur stared in discust at her sister. How dare Maplestar make a traitor into her deputy. Swiftfur stood up right."Riverbreeze doesn't deserve to be deputy!"Her yowl echoed throughout the clearing, gasps of shock came from the cats around, and then silence."She was a traitor to DawnClan, and has tried to kill me and her mother a hundred times plus! She is a cold hearted murderer and nothing else!"She spat.

Swiftfur stared in discust at her sister. How dare Maplestar make a traitor into her deputy. Swiftfur stood up right."Riverbreeze doesn't deserve to be deputy!"Her yowl echoed throughout the clearing, gasps of shock came from the cats around, and then silence."She was a traitor to DawnClan, and has tried to kill me and her mother a hundred times plus! She is a cold hearted murderer and nothing else!"She spat.
Rainspark whipped her head to Swiftfur, "Be quiet." she snapped, "Riverbreeze might have betrayed us, but that does not make her any less loyal to ThornClan. It is none of DawnClan's business what ThornClan does."

Rainspark whipped her head to Swiftfur, "Be quiet." she snapped, "Riverbreeze might have betrayed us, but that does not make her any less loyal to ThornClan. It is none of DawnClan's business what ThornClan does."
Swiftfur spat angerly at Rainspark, huffing.

~

"Enough!"Ravenstar yowled."Blizzardstar, Continue."(@ChickenCowboy02)

Back
Top Bottom