*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

(Is it to late to join?)

Name: Rainshadow
Personality: Spicey, Feisty, Loyal, protective outgoing,
Clan:Dawnclan
Description(NO PHOTO): all white, very fluffy, orange dot on tip of ears, tail, and back of neck. Amber green eyes. @puffypoo22 made a drawing of her on this thread- https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...aracter-ref-archives-and-chat-thread.1277712/
History: Has lived in Dawnclan her whole life. Her mentor is no longer with us. :( She wanted to study as a Med. Cat but was afraid of the responsibility.
Mate: Open
Kits: Hmm...
Username: @Sephora day
I'm sorry, this is actually closed for new members, since so much has happened. :)

Morningflame reared up, slashing the air with her forepaw's."Lets go! Longstripe, Spirit, Come here!" She meowed.

Longstripe trotted over to her, but was suddenly blocked by his mother."What are you doing?"He growled at her.

"Come, sweetheart. You don't want to be with such a....hideous creature like her."Fernheart meowed, just loud enough for Thunderstrike and Morningflame to hear.

Morningflame reared up, slashing the air with her forepaw's."Lets go! Longstripe, Spirit, Come here!" She meowed.

Longstripe trotted over to her, but was suddenly blocked by his mother."What are you doing?"He growled at her.

"Come, sweetheart. You don't want to be with such a....hideous creature like her."Fernheart meowed, just loud enough for Thunderstrike and Morningflame to hear.
A wave of anger surged through Thunderstrike as Fernheart insulted his sister. He pushed forward to the black she-cat, "Longstripe doesn't need you to tell him what to do. He's a warrior, if you hadn't noticed, not a kit. And there's no reason to be such a foxheart to Morningflame." he growled.

A wave of anger surged through Thunderstrike as Fernheart insulted his sister. He pushed forward to the black she-cat, "Longstripe doesn't need you to tell him what to do. He's a warrior, if you hadn't noticed, not a kit. And there's no reason to be such a foxheart to Morningflame." he growled.
Longstripe's neck fur was bushed out, his teeth bared. He unsheathed his claws, digging them deep into the ground."How dare you! How dare you insult her like that!"He snarled, just barely stopping himself from lashing out."Your a snake heart, Fernheart! I can't believe you, That you insulted Morningflame to her face!"

~

Fernheart seemed very calm with the two toms hissing at her."I just don't want my kit having a relationship with...."She paused, flicking her tail at Morningflame."Her. Quite a ugly creature, such a shame, her parents such beautiful cats..."

~

Longstripe snarled again, his claws pulling at the ground. Was his mother trying to cause drama?"Shut up! Just, Shut up! Morningflame is beautiful, and kind and caring, unlike you! She is the sweetest cat I know!"He glanced at Thunderstrike, thanking him for backup with a nod.

Longstripe's neck fur was bushed out, his teeth bared. He unsheathed his claws, digging them deep into the ground."How dare you! How dare you insult her like that!"He snarled, just barely stopping himself from lashing out."Your a snake heart, Fernheart! I can't believe you, That you insulted Morningflame to her face!"

~

Fernheart seemed very calm with the two toms hissing at her."I just don't want my kit having a relationship with...."She paused, flicking her tail at Morningflame."Her. Quite a ugly creature, such a shame, her parents such beautiful cats..."

~

Longstripe snarled again, his claws pulling at the ground. Was his mother trying to cause drama?"Shut up! Just, Shut up! Morningflame is beautiful, and kind and caring, unlike you! She is the sweetest cat I know!"He glanced at Thunderstrike, thanking him for backup with a nod.
"How can you be serious, Fernheart?" Thunderstrike hissed, heartbeats away from clawing one of her eyes out, "You are the ugly one, not Morningflame, and if you really wanted the best for Longstripe, all that would matter was that he was with the cat he loved."

"How can you be serious, Fernheart?" Thunderstrike hissed, heartbeats away from clawing one of her eyes out, "You are the ugly one, not Morningflame, and if you really wanted the best for Longstripe, all that would matter was that he was with the cat he loved."
Morningflame just cowered, not sure what was scaring her. The back that Longstripe or athunderstrike where on the edge of attack Fernheart, or Fernheart herself.

~

Fernheart snorted."I do want the best for him. And the best is for him not to be with her."

~

Longstripe let out a yowl, and kicked his mother to the ground, snarling."How dare you! I hate you! I love her, and you can't stop me from loving her!" He clawed at her shoulder, a burst of rage spilling over the top.

~

Morningflame stared, frozen in shock. Never had she seen Longstripe so furious. She glanced at her brother, unable to move.[/I]

Last edited:
Morningflame just cowered, not sure what was scaring her. The back that Longstripe or athunderstrike where on the edge of attack Fernheart, or Fernheart herself.

~

Fernheart snorted."I do want the best for him. And the best is for him not to be with her."

~

Longstripe let out a yowl, and kicked his mother to the ground, snarling."How dare you! I hate you! I love her, and you can't stop me from loving her!" He clawed at her shoulder, a burst of rage spilling over the top.

~

Morningflame stared, frozen in shock. Never had she seen Longstripe so furious. She glanced at her brother, unable to move.[/I]
Thunderstrike pulled Longstripe back, "Fighting will only get you in trouble." he growled. His eyes were furious slits as he glared at Fernheart, but he turned his head to his friend, "Let's just go. The old Fernheart is dead and I refuse to acknowledge the new one." he hissed, and whipped back around to stand by Morningflame.
Frostypaw nodded excitedly. "That's precisely what I'm saying!" He mewed, trying to keep his voice down.
Rainpaw's tail fluffed out excitedly."To where?"She meowed.
"Where do you think, mousebrain?" Lilypaw meowed playfully, "We're following them to find Meadowpaw."

Back
Top Bottom