Hello fellow Role Players (Basically a rp chat thread)

IKR!
I listened to it last, oh, maybe a month ago, and I so thought it reflected how Ashstripe would look over how Hawkclaw fell in love with Willowstar, how all of her kits died- basically she's reflecting on all of this as
she's dying. :hit

WAIT ASHSTRIPE'S DYING?!
Ordid I get it wrong....

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT ALL OF YOUR DREAMS TO BE FLOODED WITH TEARS. :hit
Nope. You didn't read that wrong. Ashstripe will be killed *by an unnamed cat* before Hawkclaw and any other cat of mine...

Ooooooo.Fancy.Yeah, I need White, Wing and Fire to become paw paw and paw.

True.Because, after all, he is her Alpha.Well, she'll still get the satisfaction of him being dead.Then she'll break down into a uncontrollable sobbing.

Mmmmmmmk...so Nightflower, Fogblaze, and....hmm one more warrior who doesn't have an apprentice...I could make one I guess

That's fun :lau

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT ALL OF YOUR DREAMS TO BE FLOODED WITH TEARS. :hit
Nope. You didn't read that wrong. Ashstripe will be killed *by an unnamed cat* before Hawkclaw and any other cat of mine...

NONOBO NONONONONOBONONONONONONONONO!
Sarah, you are utter ally going to kill me, if you kill her.I swear.Do not do It.Not now.Not here.Not soon.PleASe.You will literally kill me.I love Ashstripe's character so much.DO.NOT.DO IT.

NONOBO NONONONONOBONONONONONONONONO!
Sarah, you are utter ally going to kill me, if you kill her.I swear.Do not do It.Not now.Not here.Not soon.PleASe.You will literally kill me.I love Ashstripe's character so much.DO.NOT.DO IT.

BUT I NEED THE DRAMA.....
Sarah, you're utterly insane if you think you're going to kill your beloved OC.
BUT I PLANNED OUT HER DEATH AND EVERYTHING!!!!
But you're going to start crying.
SO WHAT?!?! SHE'S DESTINED TO DIE!!!
And so will Kyndra.

-_-

BUT I NEED THE DRAMA.....
Sarah, you're utterly insane if you think you're going to kill your beloved OC.
BUT I PLANNED OUT HER DEATH AND EVERYTHING!!!!
But you're going to start crying.
SO WHAT?!?! SHE'S DESTINED TO DIE!!!
And so will Kyndra.

-_-

If she does.I WILL REALLY CRY.
I swear.
You better not kill her.
Please.
I love Ashstripe.
:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit

CROWPAW DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE DEATH!THINK OF WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO TO HIM!!!AND NETTLEPAW!

If she does.I WILL REALLY CRY.
I swear.
You better not kill her.
Please.
I love Ashstripe.
:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit

CROWPAW DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE DEATH!THINK OF WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO TO HIM!!!AND NETTLEPAW!

*whispers from the background* I think it would be okay if Ash died...

Hold up here, pups.
ASH is not dying.
ASHSTRIPE is undecided. :p
Although I truly will miss her.... ;-;
Hmmmmmmmmm.... I must consider this deeply.
I must get Sirius. :cool:

Hold up here, pups.
ASH is not dying.
ASHSTRIPE is undecided. :p
Although I truly will miss her.... ;-;
Hmmmmmmmmm.... I must consider this deeply.
I must get Sirius. :cool:

Please, consult Sirius or StarClan.
Like Jayfeather Says...

Back
Top Bottom