Hello from Southeast Alabama!

View attachment 1978432
For the time being, get a few Coturnix quail. They are tiny and cute, and lay a lot of eggs (tastes like chicken!). You can buy scissors to open the eggs quickly. No shell gets into the egg somehow. It’s magic! :lol:
The quail can live in a guinea pig cage, or hide in HW cloth tunnels behind a bush or your flowers.
I like the way you think!

Hello! I’m Wendy from Dothan, Alabama. I was a member here years ago and had a small backyard flock but we’ve had a lot of changes in the years since. I’m re-registering because for one, I can’t remember my old login :confused:. I still have my coop and run and need to spruce it back up before I can even think of getting new birds and I’m interested to see what everyone is doing these days!! I have recently found that I’m not legal in my neighborhood now because I don’t have a half acre....only a quarter so there’s that! So, I guess while I’m in the process of getting everything together I will trying get that ordinance changed. Here’s to change and adventures!!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Hello! I’m Wendy from Dothan, Alabama. I was a member here years ago and had a small backyard flock but we’ve had a lot of changes in the years since. I’m re-registering because for one, I can’t remember my old login :confused:. I still have my coop and run and need to spruce it back up before I can even think of getting new birds and I’m interested to see what everyone is doing these days!! I have recently found that I’m not legal in my neighborhood now because I don’t have a half acre....only a quarter so there’s that! So, I guess while I’m in the process of getting everything together I will trying get that ordinance changed. Here’s to change and adventures!!
Welcome from Huntsville! I’m a brand new chicken Mom dealing with my small flock of Brahmas, Favorelles, and Silkies. Supposed to be all girls, but one of my Silkies might have missed that memo.

An amazing profile picture! :love
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 12.24.47 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom