Hello! My flock and I. šŸ Come be friends!

High chicken world!
I come from Bring Cash Canada(British Columbia, Canada Lol šŸ„°) Like everyone else Iā€™d love help with those late night thoughts, wondering if this is a Cock-a-doodle or a cock-a-dont, sharing lovely photos, asking questions and learning as much as I can about these mini Tyrannosaurus rex.

We currently have 10 chirps - One Barbanter, we call her Lady Gaga & she jumps me Every.Single.Time...but Iā€™m pretty sure a name change to Michael Jackson is in order as I suspect sheā€™s a cock-a-doodle! 4 Lavander Orpingtons - these are my ā€œgirlsā€ although Iā€™m quite sure 2 are cock-a-doodles! We have a lovely Silkie pair, weā€™ve dubbed them Bonnie and Clyde - Clyde is such a sweetie! And then we have 3 chicky babies that were given to us by a friend, they are about 1.5 weeks old, I believe 2 of them are black ameraucana and 1 is a brabanter! Gosh they are adorable.. and taking up my kitchen table!šŸ¤£šŸ˜

I also have a Leonberger puppy - sheā€™s spoiled rotten and the size of a mini horse. And 4 little hooman cock-a-doodles who have decided to call me mom, they are definitely keepers regardless of their noise! Haha šŸ˜†

Iā€™m badass boy mom, crazy chicken lady, peace love & nature. Come be my friend!

cheers

jackView attachment 2274868View attachment 2274870View attachment 2274871View attachment 2274878

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom