Hello my name is nate and im a hatchaholic..

Hi, my name is magicpigeon. I have been trying to persuade the folks to let me buy an incubator for a month. They finally say I can finance it with the profits from the sale of...hmm, 30 or so silkie chicks XD.
tongue.png
I'm looking at some orpington eggs. Maybe a few sussex. I suppose all you people here would understand...
roll.png

Well... you all know me.. I'm Joe.. and I'm a hatchaholic...

I have 2 bators currently going, infact I can't eat (Yeah Right), or breath without at least 1 bator going. Sadly, to add fuel to my fire, the lady that owns the farm store down the street and I were talking the other day, and she is soo excited that she found someone locally that is NPIP and likes to incubate. She wanted to know if she could get 300 per week from me in the spring. I sighed, shook her hand, and went home to find components that will allow me to build a super duper mondo wopper doppler 5000 home brew avian thermal embryo developer. Just what I needed.

I guess I'm gonna have to start squeezing my girls like a tube of tooth paste, and my poor little seramas better get busy..

I have told myself I can quit any time............ Sigh.

Last edited:
Okay so it's been 3 weeks since my last hatch and I'm so ready to do another one.

1st hatch yielded 27 chicks, lost one a week ago still have 26.

Back
Top Bottom