Help a newbie out please!

Crysmunoz

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 29, 2011
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDcyOTIwMTExNTI4MDkuanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDcyOTIwMTExNTI5MDMuanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDcyOTIwMTExNTI3NTMuanBn.jpg

Hey guys! This is my first post I hope I did it right can y'all tell me if you can tell what kind of chick and gender? Thanks so much guys
smile.png
we got her and her friends on fourth of July and are loving them so much!
smile.png

Thank you! I have been checking out the site for the last few days and finally had the time to post here! We have 4 chicks so hopefully they turn out to be all hens!

Looks like a gold-laced wyandotte, I was brooding a silver-laced wyndotte for a friend. It looked like that as a chick, except it was grey and black
lol.png

Edited to.add: maybe not. In the first pic its legs look pink, in the last pic they kind of look yellow. What color are they? I think the silver-laced had yellow legs...

Last edited:
Gosh I can't really tell they are kind of a rosy tint but look goldfish if that makes sense? Do y'all think it's a him or her?

Well, Wyandottes are suppose to have yellow legs....but a hatchery chick or not the best of breeding ( all my girls are from a hatchery
smile.png
)could end up with different color legs other than yellow, and still be a Wyandotte. I think it's a bit early to tell if it's a roo or pullet. My gold-laced Wyandotte will be eleven weeks on Monday, and I think it's finally safe to say I have a hen
smile.png
...still fingers crossed though!
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom