Hello Gamesgroup and welcome! Hoping the best for your girl. How old is she?

I noticed in your picture her left eye is mostly closed. Is that regular or just happened to be that way in the picture? How is her balance?

We just went through an experience where symptoms originally presented as a neck issue as well. Please report if she begins curling her head upside down or loses all sense of balance. As Eggcessive said, we started on vitamin E and a third tablet of b complex per day. We used a pestle and mortar on crumble to grind to a fine powder then mixed with vitamin water, feeding with a syringe. Tubing seems the preferred method, but we couldn't get the supplies needed in our area.
She's about a year and a half old, and her balance is completely thrown off and she can barely walk without catching herself. Her eyes are a little crusted and she wants to keep them closed a lot but keeping them open doesn't seem to be an issue

Hiya. I was wondering how things are going w/ your girl? I have a similar situation w/ my girl that began several days back. Her neck looks exactly like your chick's. I've learned it can be a vitamin deficiency, one source included vitamin D which I don't see mentioned often, genetic, viral, injury, or inhalation/ ingestion of something toxic. I'm really wondering about an injury in my girl's case by how she's acting. But both their neck's look the same. She seemed in pain & miserable the 1st two or so days. Have you guys had any progress?

Back
Top Bottom