Help! Call Ducks Due!

Well I like to use a bandaid but I know some have used duck tape. But you take the sticky part lay his foot flat on it make sure it's all flat as if he was waking on it like normal then take another piece and place that on top of his toes so the sticky part is attached to each other with the toes in between. Make sure they are spread apart like a normal foot. He's not going to like it and will fall a lot until he gets the hang of things. Then get him some vitamin b3 immediately. I like to use poultry drench and one pill of vitamin b compete in a quart of water. Mix that really good and give him a couple of drops to start off with. If you don't have one or the other let me know and tell me what vitamin b you do have.

See if he can handle the boot first then will worry about the vitamin b next

The idea is to get those webbed feet flat. Once they are flat he'll use them and build up strength. Hopefully straighten out. How old is he??

He is a week old tomorrow very weak and very hard to get the feet flat. I've lost one duckling to drowning about an hour ago, after trying to revive him. But I'm going to try this boot thing thank you

He's very weak because he probably hasn't eating or drank anything, dyhydration will kick in he needs something right now. Hold off on the boot, let's work on his weakness. I didn't realize he was that old already. Get a dropper, what kind of vitamins do u have??

Back
Top Bottom