Help, Chick not looking so good...

jennylynn86

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 17, 2013
My Fluff N Stuff, a week old Silkie Bantum is sickly or something. I fed them this morning and they looked fine but my son has been vomiting all day so I have been tending to him and have not checked in on my chicks most of the day. I finally wen in and Fluff was on her back struggling and I flipped her over and she ran off but was weak on her right side. she can't stay u, she tends to keep falling backwards and then struggles trying to get back normal. the other chicks, two silkies and two EE are absolutly fine right now. She managed to drink and she ate from my hand and sheems to be chirping loud and clear. I feel so sad, she is one of the sweet silkies.. My poor kids kept asking why is she acting like that.. IS there anything to help her? I can't be running to the store cause my son is still vomiting and I am the only one home till late tonight when my husband gets home.. Thanks for any info..

I know you said you can't get to the store, but do you happen to have Poly-Vi-Sol on hand, since you have kids??? It's an infant liquid vitamin - it needs to be without iron.
Hopefully some other people will chime in here on some other possible helps..

I don't unfortunatly, I did read on that.. I will see if my hubby can pick some up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom