Help. Chick with white lump in throat. Wont eat.

You can also try turmeric..make a scrambled egg with turmeric in it..or try oats cooked with turmeric..that is also good for them..i believe even if they dont have any problem we should make it a habit to give them garlic n turmeric every now n then..i personally havent tried ACV..so cant say much about that..but the other two work wonders.

If it's a fungal infection, garlic, turmeric, and VetRx won't cure it. You're going to need an antifungal medication such as Monistat or any vaginal yeast infection cream. You can purchase Monistat over the counter at any drugstore.

If it's a fungal infection, garlic, turmeric, and VetRx won't cure it. You're going to need an antifungal medication such as Monistat or any vaginal yeast infection cream. You can purchase Monistat over the counter at any drugstore.
It will help..but will take time and with less side effects..medicines cause resistance afterwards..these natural remedies dont..but obviously if these wont help then medicine is the only option..

They're doing much better now. I can still feel some sort of lump on some of my chicks, but it looks much better than it did. They're all eating and drinking normally and acting just fine. I'm going to keep giving them garlic until thry get better.

They're doing much better now. I can still feel some sort of lump on some of my chicks, but it looks much better than it did. They're all eating and drinking normally and acting just fine. I'm going to keep giving them garlic until thry get better.
Also try giving them turmeric every now and then..like for 2 days n thn give it a break..it helps with any intestinal problem n coccidiosis..mine were sick few days back..gave them turmeric water and they are fine now

Some of my chicks have a little bit of a puffy face, but no signs of respiratory infections. It seems like whatever kind of lump they had in their throats has more or less gone away.

However, one of my chicks still has some sort of odd lumps on her chin. Its hard to see, but I can feel them and move them around. Could these be some sort of growth? It doesn't look like a pimple or anything. They're on the right side of her chin. Is this something I should be worried about, and will garlic and times of help if they have slightly puffy faces, but no signs of respiratory illness? As of right now, I'm considering its part of the original problem. They're all eating just fine now as well. Thanks.

Some of my chicks have a little bit of a puffy face, but no signs of respiratory infections. It seems like whatever kind of lump they had in their throats has more or less gone away.

However, one of my chicks still has some sort of odd lumps on her chin. Its hard to see, but I can feel them and move them around. Could these be some sort of growth? It doesn't look like a pimple or anything. They're on the right side of her chin. Is this something I should be worried about, and will garlic and times of help if they have slightly puffy faces, but no signs of respiratory illness? As of right now, I'm considering its part of the original problem. They're all eating just fine now as well. Thanks.
Can you post a picture?

Back
Top Bottom