Help! Cracked beak!

And what about not eating for two days?

I'm sure it's going to hurt for a few days at least and be hard to eat. I like the idea of egg yolk in the water or maybe something that will float in his water that he can easily pick up? Vitamins in the water would help a lot too. Just trying to help calm the nerves over the crack.

I'm sure it's going to hurt for a few days at least and be hard to eat. I like the idea of egg yolk in the water or maybe something that will float in his water that he can easily pick up? Vitamins in the water would help a lot too. Just trying to help calm the nerves over the crack.
Ok. I have electrolytes in his water

You can give him milk to help him stay a normal weight, and if you wet the feed it will make it easier to eat.
Also neosporin with painkiller is what my vet recommended and my rooster broke his beak tip off. It makes it a lot easier to eat and drink.
Also I wanted to say that it is so cool that you have cranes! They’re such beautiful birds.

You can give him milk to help him stay a normal weight, and if you wet the feed it will make it easier to eat.
Also neosporin with painkiller is what my vet recommended and my rooster broke his beak tip off. It makes it a lot easier to eat and drink.
Also I wanted to say that it is so cool that you have cranes! They’re such beautiful birds.
Ok. Whole milk or 1%? Is that okay for him?

Back
Top Bottom