HELP!!!! Exposed membrane and blood vessels!HATCHING CHICK WITH MISSING BOTTOM SHELL!

Pics
My dang wifi went out AGAIN!
I tried getting good pics but she kept moving her knee around and in every time I snapped a photo. You can see a small tear in the membrane from where she put her knee through though. There is a little clear yellow fluid you can see that came from the egg too.
She is peeping a little more, but still seems very quiet. I'm hoping she will be ready tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20171111_210151.jpg
    IMG_20171111_210151.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20171111_210146.jpg
    IMG_20171111_210146.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 62
We sure it's a she? Strong little bugger that's for sure!!
I'm hoping for a girl! ( So I will call it a girl until proven otherwise. If I call it a she enough maybe if it's a he, he will become a she? that's how it works right?) Cuz we don't need another Drake!
Also, I'm surprised she is doing so well! She is one of 2 eggs my mom accidentally put in the fridge! And she was in there for 2 days pointed end up! (probably the reason for the malposition)
The other egg never developed so she is a little miracle in a lot of senses!
I almost didn't incubate this egg, but I had read that female embryos actually seem better at handling cold, and something like 75% surviving chilled eggs are female. So I wanted to test the theory, thinking all my other eggs would live if this one didn't. WRONG. She is the last little Indian left on the shelf to my pleasant surprise.

My dang wifi went out AGAIN!
I tried getting good pics but she kept moving her knee around and in every time I snapped a photo. You can see a small tear in the membrane from where she put her knee through though. There is a little clear yellow fluid you can see that came from the egg too.
She is peeping a little more, but still seems very quiet. I'm hoping she will be ready tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom